All things chrome will not respond

• @jluna317 were you actually charged for these parts? I ask because when I ran an online store we didn't get paid until the order was marked shipped. If you did get charged, PayPal or your cc company will do a good job of working with you and getting your payment back.

• Ya I'm pretty sure I was charged for the products like I said by the time they called me and told me to way for the new batch on covers were coming eBay had already when through the automatic process it goes through told me it shipped. I mean i don't see how posting anything on face book would change the situation I've spoken called and spoken to them 3 different occasions with the same result after each, told they would call me back each time and still waiting for that call about 7 months later like I said I'm a prett patient guy. But unless they are trying to surprise me for Christmas I just don't see it coming. And each time I called they were aware of my order just told me they were gonna figure what happen each time I called with no response. Maybe another vendor will start to make something similar and I'll get it then. Appreciate all the responses this has gotten good to know you guys out there trying to help any member of the sling community

• I was really hoping the card his employee gave me at SSITS16 had a name on it but no such luck.
    I'm also not having any luck with my retired co-worker who is a friend of the owners returning my call... sorry.

• I still gotta think something really bad has happened - possibly sickness or even death for them to just disappear off the map like this. At this point that could be the only acceptable excuse!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Ok I just got off the phone with the co-worker that is friends with the owner of All Things Chrome and he assured me this is not the way they normally do business. He told me the owners name is Mike and his daughter who usually answers the phone is Michelle. He was very surprised to hear of the trouble @jluna317 is having with them and feels confident if Michelle is given all of the details she would do her best to rectify the situation. Hope this helps, good luck brother.

• Given that @Slunglow was reaching out to a 3rd party, and not taking away from that at all, it feels like there's still something going on. If they're normally that responsive, and there have been that many attempts to contact them with no response....something isn't adding up.

• Ya I'm pretty sure I was charged for the products like I said by the time they called me and told me to way for the new batch on covers were coming eBay had already when through the automatic process it goes through told me it shipped. I mean i don't see how posting anything on face book would change the situation I've spoken called and spoken to them 3 different occasions with the same result after each, told they would call me back each time and still waiting for that call about 7 months later like I said I'm a prett patient guy. But unless they are trying to surprise me for Christmas I just don't see it coming. And each time I called they were aware of my order just told me they were gonna figure what happen each time I called with no response. Maybe another vendor will start to make something similar and I'll get it then. Appreciate all the responses this has gotten good to know you guys out there trying to help any member of the sling community

My suggestion would be to present the proof the product was paid for by email with a clear explantion of what has transpired over the last 7 months. I can't imagine a company as successful as they are not completing a transaction or even returning a phone call...
    @jluna317 you stated "I'm pretty sure I was charged for the products" now would be a good time to make damn sure it was paid for before this bad press spreads like wild fire. If it was paid for there is quite simply no excuse for this poor service and I'm sorry this happened to you.

• @rabtech no response yet bud . Don't have my sights set to high . Ya I believe I spoke to the owners daughter at one point she had informed me that her dad was pretty forgetful and she would figure everything out and get back to me . But I guess she forgot as well . well I hope nothing to drastic happened to them just assuming maybe their work with the slings was short lived but all is good guys all the support is greatly appreciated . I feel like you guys would go into war for a fellow slinger. :thumbsup:

• No where like I said I wasn't going to waste anymore time contacting them, had originally started the thread to see if anyone else had an issue with them. Just one less vendor getting my money . But thanks for asking greatly appreciated

• No where like I said I wasn't going to waste anymore time contacting them, had originally started the thread to see if anyone else had an issue with them. Just one less vendor getting my money . But thanks for asking greatly appreciated

Noooooo! I need closure!

Or at least your money!