My trip to NY

• So about 2 weeks ago i made a trip to NY to see family and friends...i took the long off road route for most of the ride...as you can imagine it was awesome. I met so many people who were nice, friendly, and some i met and have new friends. A special thanks to @'roadog1aj and his wonderful wife for seeing i was making this ride and offered to take me in as their guest. Of course i introduced myself and we hit it off as future friends. Once again i thank you both for your hospitality. So i left tampa via valdosta ga, up through TN, chattanooga area, then into KY, skirted Daniel Boone forest.Then hit edge of W. VA...then into Ohio to go to @'roadog1aj home. then onto Pa, then NY,,,then to lake george to see my kids and grandkids...below are some picts. and i will post more as time goes on. I will say this, beofre my trip i took the SS in for my belt and lazer align. the mechanic did a FANTASTIC job on both, i greased the drive shaft, did oil and filter change. Air in tires. and the SS ran flawlessly. I love my cruise control lol///later all..while i was in Orange county ny seeing friends,,i also got a TROPHY at the local bear mtn bike show.....also i met Al, (owner of WELTER Performance) what a nice person to chat with..

• Glad you had an awesome trip.

We are leaving Tuesday morning, heading for Buffalo, NY through to the Middletown, NY area. Lots of Family in there.

With driving around taken into consideration, between 3800 & 4000 miles return.

Here's hoping we dodge the rain clouds

• Keep the rain gear close..haha! also slow to about 50,55 with puddles..and you should be able to ride. sometimes in southern areas..the rain is so intense i had to pull over,(safe then sorry) for a few mins...then on my way. Have fun,,take picts..:)

• @rydahog....it was our pleasure meeting you, and having the honor of making a new friend!!! :00000436:
    We really enjoyed the time spent hanging out with you, and we'll look you up next time we get down to Florida!!! You're not far from where my dad lives, so it will be great to hook up with you, and meet your bride, when we make it down there!!!
    Glad to see you're having a great time!!!!
    Safe travels Brother!!! :00000441:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi