Radio going into program mod going down the road

• My radio started doing this last weekend on the way to Greenville and has been doing it off and on every since. The screen goes from the normal to the program mod just riding down the road. Anyone else seen or heard of this problem. I will go and see what the dealer says next week.

• In my case I don't have the stock radio I have a Sony I suspect a connection because two out the four times it's rebooted it has been with a bump one or two times was during normal driving. Still can be a connector with all the wind that funnels back there. Will check clean and reinstall connectors.

• It just did it on the trip to DDM and back home and a couple of times since then it has not done it again this week. It has to be internal to the radio

Are you sure it may not be your speed throwing your radio outta whack!! You know you drive with your hair on fire :00008235::00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Polaris gave me a new radio due to bluetooth cutting out and couldn't change to radio whenever this happened until I caught it when the connection kicked in. I told them I thought it was the head unit (it's two parts) because the buttons wouldn't work most of the time. Now have bluetooth most of the time but still cuts out. Also, still can't get the buttons to work unless I move them around and move them just right. Plan to put in a new system this winter but I'm letting Polaris fix this first.

• I've had some, radio, tech guys look at my one and they say, it's a problem with the radio re booting.
    Polaris must be aware, of how it is happening, by now, as too many radios have this problem. Unfortunately, it re boots to the US standard settings, all the time, so is no dam good and therefore, NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, in Europe.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• I've had some, radio, tech guys look at my one and they say, it's a problem with the radio re booting.
    Polaris must be aware, of how it is happening, by now, as too many radios have this problem. Unfortunately, it re boots to the US standard settings, all the time, so is no dam good and therefore, NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, in Europe.

I have already had mine changed under warranty, also @Summer Breeze had his changed last week

• I have already had mine changed under warranty, also @Summer Breeze had his changed last week

Polaris UK kept wanting me to return to a dealer, for them to look at it (when they don't know the problem). That's just stupid, when the dealer is over 200 mils away and I, very clearly, know what is wrong with it already.

This is, needlessly, wasting time, labour & money, for everyone, when we all (including Polaris) know the answer.

All the best, from UK_Paul