Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Well some sad and not so sad news.... I have sold my Sling. Guess it is time to move to another road... I hated to see it go, but after riding Bridgestones, Hondas, Kawasakis, Harleys, Can-Am Spyders, and the Slingshot.. Here is my new toy... 2022 Miata...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Well some sad and not so sad news.... I have sold my Sling. Guess it is time to move to another road... I hated to see it go, but after riding Bridgestones, Hondas, Kawasakis, Harleys, Can-Am Spyders, and the Slingshot.. Here is my new toy... 2022 Miata...

hate to see you go my friend but that’s a sweet ride. Congratulations.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Just cause you got a new toy doesn’t mean ya can’t continue to hang out with us here!! UR one of us and will be missed if ya go !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Today I took my sling in a parade across the valley for a Filipino independence day event, In fact me in my slingshot flying a 3' x5' Philippine flag were the leaders of the parade right behind the sheriff car with about another 20+ vehicles behind me. and then at the event itself they had a blood donation mobil so for the first time in my life I decided to donate - - I was actually very surprised how quick it went - - - Thats it, thats where I took my Slingshot today

8o8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Today I took my sling in a parade across the valley for a Filipino independence day event, In fact me in my slingshot flying a 3' x5' Philippine flag were the leaders of the parade right behind the sheriff car with about another 20+ vehicles behind me. and then at the event itself they had a blood donation mobil so for the first time in my life I decided to donate - - I was actually very surprised how quick it went - - - Thats it, thats where I took my Slingshot today

8o8o

DEFINITELY not like being in a Mardi Gras Parade :00008172: Beads, hooters, and lots of inebriated people to avoid running over !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• I guess that’s what you call a long straight road. Have a great ride.

With all this riding, you should ride over to Gods country on the central and east side. I am sure that we all could give you a roof over your heads at nightfall.

Again great pics. Thank you.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Ed -Geeeeezzzzz was it blowing today in Cabazon!!! Had to be at least 65 mile an hour winds are more!💨

yes, we have had some good strong winds the last few days, I try to stay away from the sand blow areas in my slingshot when it gets like this

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• Now I'm REALLY impressed. How were you able to do parallel burnouts that are an exact mirror to the first one? Or was that left by some cool dude in a Grey and Black Vanderhall? :):):)

I have yet to see a Vanderhall in the desert but I guess anything is possible😜

• I guess that’s what you call a long straight road. Have a great ride.

With all this riding, you should ride over to Gods country on the central and east side. I am sure that we all could give you a roof over your heads at nightfall.

Again great pics. Thank you.

feeling all warm and fuzzy and thank you for such a cool post! Likewise, on the west side of things!

There were times in this trip when we thought we were in Louisiana getting rained on in bright sunshine! Seeing all the storm clouds in the desert is really a crapshoot and there were places where I was going 75 miles an hour, and had to grab all the breaks I could because there was about 6 inch deep gravel and sand were flash floods had gone across the road days prior. All part of being out in the middle of nowhere.!