Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• I've donated some to Ukraine through the red cross but have been on a scavenger hunt with the slingshot for about three weeks to find Ukrainian beer. I scored today. Store manager said he has been trying for about a month to get some in. He just got a few bottles in and most likely that will be the last as it's almost impossible to get. There were nine bottles on the shelf, I bought seven. Wanted to leave at least one or two.

I have one bottle chilling for a taste. Hoping to save a few for Maggie Valley and if anyone wants divide them up in shots for a toast to the Ukraine people if for nothing more to toast their fierce spirit and balls of steel.

• Interesting that it's printed in English...

• The Captain and I took our first ride of the spring on Sunday. Nothing special, we did the loop through Huntsville, down the northern section of the Pig Trail, and then back along hwy 16 to Elkins - about 60 miles. The weather was delightful and looking out, seeing and smelling the greenery after this long horrible winter was just amazing!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Imma still adjusting to this mountain weather - mild temps and creeping up - fooled me — just when I thought Spring was here - snow forecast for Saturday with low of 28. That is still better than 100 degrees with 100% humidity back in coonass land coming soon😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Imma still adjusting to this mountain weather - mild temps and creeping up - fooled me — just when I thought Spring was here - snow forecast for Saturday with low of 28. That is still better than 100 degrees with 100% humidity back in coonass land coming soon😂

supposed to be around 96 / 97 here today and they are saying we will be in the low 100's Friday and Saturday, but of course the humidity will be non existent - - - this is my favorite time of the year

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Glad we moved out of the snow back East and moved here to Florida where it NEVER rains

NOT!!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Just to the dealer for the TSA2022-01 calibration for the auto drive... Nice day.. started out at 8am 61 degrees and sunny... When I left the dealer for the 30 min update (which took 2.5 hours) it was 49 degrees with snow and rain spritzing..... Was worth the drive to the dealer. Good update.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Got the sling to my buddies garage with the equipment to do the clutch (I don't have engine lift nor room for it) - got it jacked up, wheels off (front for more room, rear to swap rubber) and front bumper, hood, and radiator out. Found an LED wire my hood arms was pinching too so that was a good find. More tomorrow, only had an hour or so tonight before wifey had plans. After a winter of not getting what I wanted done, glad to be starting on it. Couple weekends should be ready for the quad kit when it gets here!

• Got the sling to my buddies garage with the equipment to do the clutch (I don't have engine lift nor room for it) - got it jacked up, wheels off (front for more room, rear to swap rubber) and front bumper, hood, and radiator out. Found an LED wire my hood arms was pinching too so that was a good find. More tomorrow, only had an hour or so tonight before wifey had plans. After a winter of not getting what I wanted done, glad to be starting on it. Couple weekends should be ready for the quad kit when it gets here!

Save the angle drive --- guys out there wanting them.

• Save the angle drive --- guys out there wanting them.

Wife and I were debating tonight.... I want to keep it if I rear ended someone could swap back to stock so insurance payout sucks less lol.... Wife wants it gone and more room in my polebarn, but the pole barn is huge and she has tons of shit out there in boxes she has no idea what's in the box (I toss them when boxes get wet/soggy and she hasn't noticed yet...) so Think I'm keeping. Mine probably also needs some work... very very light seeping when it sat these last 3 months - doesn't usually do that but noticed two-three drops under it today when I rolled out of garage.

• Wife and I were debating tonight.... I want to keep it if I rear ended someone could swap back to stock so insurance payout sucks less lol.... Wife wants it gone and more room in my polebarn, but the pole barn is huge and she has tons of shit out there in boxes she has no idea what's in the box (I toss them when boxes get wet/soggy and she hasn't noticed yet...) so Think I'm keeping. Mine probably also needs some work... very very light seeping when it sat these last 3 months - doesn't usually do that but noticed two-three drops under it today when I rolled out of garage.

It's a given right for motorcycle & slingshot riders to collect boxes of swapped out stock parts for years and years over! ^^

• Wife and I were debating tonight.... I want to keep it if I rear ended someone could swap back to stock so insurance payout sucks less lol.... Wife wants it gone and more room in my polebarn, but the pole barn is huge and she has tons of shit out there in boxes she has no idea what's in the box (I toss them when boxes get wet/soggy and she hasn't noticed yet...) so Think I'm keeping. Mine probably also needs some work... very very light seeping when it sat these last 3 months - doesn't usually do that but noticed two-three drops under it today when I rolled out of garage

Put in one of her 'BOXES' and she will never know.