• Ok

I have 4 Blue lives Matter buttons
    I think the first 4 people who requested them are

@mytoy
    @No Brains
    @SlingRider
    @Joker256

PM me a mailing address and I will get them out tomorrow or Friday
    I apologize if I missed anyone but I will try and pick up some more tomorrow

Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Some of the folks in our community have replaced their outside lights on their house/garage to blue. We did the same. Let's keep it going nationwide!

It's going around Facebook.

it's called:
    Light Up The Sky Blue
    Event: Ongoing

Place: USA

Let us all put a BLUE light out on our porches, decks, patios etc. in support of the benevolent association.
    Let us all recognize the great job that all law enforcement agencies do for this country.
    Let everyone know. The whole country is invited to participate in this event.
    This will be very important to show those who feel otherwise about law enforcement.
    Invite all your friends to participate. If you do not have a blue light bulb, I am sure Wal Mart, Lowes etc. has them.

• guys and gals, I just want to say thank you. I am a retired LEO after 31 years. It has been a ruff couple of years and I still have many friend on the job. The word gal have been saying really just about brings me to tears. It means a great deal to me as well as the guys and gals that are still in harm's way. Thank you

• guys and gals, I just want to say thank you. I am a retired LEO after 31 years. It has been a ruff couple of years and I still have many friend on the job. The word gal have been saying really just about brings me to tears. It means a great deal to me as well as the guys and gals that are still in harm's way. Thank you

For the Guys and Gals in Blue....this one's for you!!!!!

• <p>
    </p>

guys and gals, I just want to say thank you. I am a retired LEO after 31 years. It has been a ruff couple of years and I still have many friend on the job. The word gal have been saying really just about brings me to tears. It means a great deal to me as well as the guys and gals that are still in harm's way. Thank you

thanks thesabrerattler, I forward this onto my Son In Blue!

• GOD BLESS YOU,... All I can say is thank you. Sorry I've not been around lately. Meds not working and been pretty sick. As the current Sheriff of my county, I still go to work everyday. My family wants me to get done but I can't. After 20 years, it's hard to let go. It's my job to make sure a victim or innocent citizen goes home to their family. Yes, I would stand in front of someone I don't know to protect them. YOU, are showing the reason why I do so. Before I was sick at the beginning of the year I was on a special national task force. Miss that kind of work because I was going up against the bad of the bad. Now, it seems like the bad of the bad is everywhere and I can't do a damn thing to help. Major weight loss, lost a lot of muscle mass. Turned into 120 pound weakling. Doc said to stay off the road and run things in the department....... OK,... you may not understand,....because I was and still sick,...... I recently thought about eating a bullet.......... Sorry but that is where I was headed. All planned out. I felt useless. My local community, family and friends have shown me that is NOT who I am. I am stronger then that and I will fight and get through this. Officers across the nation show a brotherhood. It's special, a bond, it's hard to describe. I hold you, my brothers and sister on this forum, in the same light. I'll stop now and again, thank you for the support from all us in law enforcement. It does mean something. For me, it means a lot

• GOD BLESS YOU,... All I can say is thank you. Sorry I've not been around lately. Meds not working and been pretty sick. As the current Sheriff of my county, I still go to work everyday. My family wants me to get done but I can't. After 20 years, it's hard to let go. It's my job to make sure a victim or innocent citizen goes home to their family. Yes, I would stand in front of someone I don't know to protect them. YOU, are showing the reason why I do so. Before I was sick at the beginning of the year I was on a special national task force. Miss that kind of work because I was going up against the bad of the bad. Now, it seems like the bad of the bad is everywhere and I can't do a damn thing to help. Major weight loss, lost a lot of muscle mass. Turned into 120 pound weakling. Doc said to stay off the road and run things in the department....... OK,... you may not understand,....because I was and still sick,...... I recently thought about eating a bullet.......... Sorry but that is where I was headed. All planned out. I felt useless. My local community, family and friends have shown me that is NOT who I am. I am stronger then that and I will fight and get through this. Officers across the nation show a brotherhood. It's special, a bond, it's hard to describe. I hold you, my brothers and sister on this forum, in the same light. I'll stop now and again, thank you for the support from all us in law enforcement. It does mean something. For me, it means a lot

brother I feel ya. We have all felt that way at times, just chuck it in. But you have people that care about you and you are still in the fight. I will tell you something. When all this shit started I was mad that I was retired. I felt like I should be out there with my brothers. I even had a dream that the chief had asked retirees to come back to help with the manpower shortage. If he had I w o rule have jumped at the chance. My wife told me she would divorce me! I don't think she would but I do know she would worry more than she ever did before. Just keep going. You are doing a job that is needed. I don't know you but you are my brother with a badge and I love you.