Admit it..who is playing Pokemon Go

• I am 40 now, and never got into Pokemon cards, TV shows or video games, but I must admit that this game is interesting.

Sure pessimists will talk about the negative sides of everything, and a lot of people are going to be pissing on others playing this as being "morons", which usually just them wishing they would be able to play without feeling guilty of "caving in".

But the app came out yesteday in Canada, and it was quite fun going to the park (now its called a Gym lolol) and running around with my kids finding pokemons. Even my 16 year old daughter and her boyfriend where doing it, and even My WIFE going around with her phone yelling she found Pikatchu (however its spelled). My wife's last videogame is Mario on the original Nintendo.

Anyone taking the time to look into this game will find that its really well thought out game, inciting poeple to get out, discover their environement and places around them and also communicate (you can join local teams for control of Gyms in your area).

A kid getting mugged at 3am in a dark alley playing pokemon, the problem is not the game...

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...

• I've been playing the crap out of this game. My sling won't have the various parts I need until Tuesday. My wife and I have been taking extremely long walks and visiting historical civil war parks as well.

Many other people have too. I've never seen so many kids playing outdoors in twenty five years!

• My wife caught one in my dang Slingshot!! These Pokemon are everywhere. I'm glad I have the app on my phone so I can see them and clean up my neighborhood. I'm glad my wife caught that rat Poke', who knows how much unseen Poke' poo and pee would have been in there if he was left alone.

• I don't get it ..All I know is people are being lead to dead bodies according to news..And they can hack your accounts/ google info etc....Not for me....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• hey you guys wanna come over after you play Pokémon, we can watch Goonies and my wife can make us Kraft Mac and cheese and then we can talk about girls & boobs, maybe go into the woods & look @ a Playboy mag & then go ride our BMX bikes! :00008356::00008172:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• These Pokemon Go players remind me of a bunch of zombies. This may be a Liberal Government experiment to see if they can use this as a tool to herd all the sheeple to the polls in November. Or into the Walmart concentration camps after they take our guns.Lol

Obviously I'm kidding but I ran into a "Toys R Us" manager last night at a restaurant and she said the Pokemons (that she couldn't even see) inside their store were drawing a huge crowd. And I'm not talking about kids ... I'm talking about twenty something's. The fact that they don't have anything better to do concerns/puzzles me?

• hey you guys wanna come over after you play Pokémon, we can watch Goonies and my wife can make us Kraft Mac and cheese and then we can talk about girls & boobs, maybe go into the woods & look @ a Playboy mag & then go ride our BMX bikes! :00008356::00008172:

@BONES did you just invite us to catch kuties from your wife and eat mac and cheese? WTF.... 8|

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• @BONES did you just invite us to catch kuties from your wife and eat mac and cheese? WTF.... 8|

I was totally stoked to go to @BONES house and relive my childhood. If his wife has Cooties, her friends and his house are probably riddled with them.

I'll meet you guys at the half pipe down the street. RD you bring the boombox. Bones you have booby mag detail, I'll bring the spiked 2liter of coke and a fully charged phone so we can catch some Poke's. ;)