How to make that Slingshot really shine

• OK Ladies and Gentlemen, I am changing up. No more F-11. Here is how and it really does not take long. I am really a clay bar person now also. Get the Mother's Clay Bar Kit and a bottle of Meguiar's Quick detailer, yes you will have to use it. Should not take you more than an hour and you will not believe the difference. Also while you are at the computer on Amazon $34.39, O-Rielly's around $42 get the Chemical Guys Hydro Slick Ceramic Coating Hyperwax. Maybe another hour to use this. I just did this on top of last weeks F-11. O Boy what a difference it made. So now I have just ordered off of Amazon the Chemical Guys Quick Detailer and the Glass Cleaner to see how good they are. I forgot the stuff for the interior. MySling II is now slick as glass and super shiny.

• I just got home from the first day of Bike Week in Daytona. there was a vendor selling as he called it "the detailing protector on the market today". he said it worked so fast, that it would do half the work for you!! Now that's impressive. I bought TWO bottles. I'll see what my Vanderhall looks like in the morning.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I just got home from the first day of Bike Week in Daytona. there was a vendor selling as he called it "the detailing protector on the market today". he said it worked so fast, that it would do half the work for you!! Now that's impressive. I bought TWO bottles. I'll see what my Vanderhall looks like in the morning.

Placed one bottle in front and one in back ... should be real clean and shinny in the am.

• F-11 has kept my Sling nice and shiny over the years and even does well with the black plastic. That is my new obsession, to make the black plastic look newish as that is what is showing its age on my old girl.

• Does anyone other than me use Re Jex ?

I use Re Jex on my Madstad windshield. It's one of the few really good waxes that says it won't damage the material the windshield is made out of. Definitely helps make it easier to remove bugs after a long ride in the sun!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I use Re Jex on my Madstad windshield. It's one of the few really good waxes that says it won't damage the material the windshield is made out of. Definitely helps make it easier to remove bugs after a long ride in the sun!!!

I use the Meguiar's Motorcycle plastic cleaner and polish. Also there was an airplane guy on here that said they used Plexus Plastic Cleaner Protectant and Polish. I am still running the 2015 tinted and clear windscreens.

• I started using this stuff and it works good, even on wheels

DEAN!!!!!!!

Great to hear from you!!

Welcome back!!!

Terry and I are headed to the Lakes Region at the end of June for a week to ride the White Mountain area, Northern VT, and Maine.

Would love to ride with you and Dawn if you're not in Kentucky yet!!

:00000156:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Mom and I are taking a week off at the end of June. I think it's the 24th through the 28th. Not sure where we are going. We just want to get away for a couple days. Let us know bud.

• Selling Vanderhall with the Blue/black paint it has and sitting in garage I tried F11,Torque and could not get that flowing gloss look.

And my buffer with cord is pain and started looking at battery buffers..Having everything Dewalt 20 volts and they do not make a

orbital 20 volt..Looked on amazon and here a few showed up were you can use your Dewalt 20 volt batteries.

So I have ever chemical but never used Finish Kare Poly Wipe Sealant conditioner.

So the new buffer with soft black pad and the Finish Kare OMG this Vanderhall has not from day one look so nice.

And when the guy showed up to purchase I could see in his eyes that he was impressed , for the day before I

was out in it and he saw it before buffing...

Now I am trying Jimbo's protection ,F11 and Torque on different parts of our cars..

I really think they are all pretty much the same and think in our minds OMG look at this..LOL

I feel this way about the spray detailers with smell in them and just perfume in water ..

Have fun with all the Chemicals and spending money as we do chasing that perfect look..