• I need to get rid of these - 1998 Pontiac TA everything works and 237,000 miles- 1935 Ford Hot Rod Flatback two door Chev. 350 with 400 Trans - 2015 Polaris Slingshot SL a lot of add on's and 103,000 miles - 2013 Harley Softtail Slim 20,000 miles like brand new. Anyone interested? Cannot ride the bike or work on the Ford, Yes I bought something I will not have to work on, 2023 LT 1 Camaro 6.2 Liter.

• Prices and pics will help!

I'm pretty sure Mr. Funcycle doesn't do pictures, but prices would be nice

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I need to get rid of these - 1998 Pontiac TA everything works and 237,000 miles- 1935 Ford Hot Rod Flatback two door Chev. 350 with 400 Trans - 2015 Polaris Slingshot SL a lot of add on's and 103,000 miles - 2013 Harley Softtail Slim 20,000 miles like brand new. Anyone interested? Cannot ride the bike or work on the Ford, Yes I bought something I will not have to work on, 2023 LT 1 Camaro 6.2 Liter.

Post them on Facebook market Place..I sell everything off Market Place....But Price has to be right to sell or just wasting time ..

• Post them on Facebook market Place..I sell everything off Market Place....But Price has to be right to sell or just wasting time ..

I tried that two different times and never even got a phone call on the Polaris Sling and the Harley. Hot Rod goes down the road for $15,000 hand rubbed black lacq. built in 1974 I have put 100,000 miles on it with the Corvair front end, Firebird TA $5,000, Sling $13,000, Harley $6,000. No Pictures

• I tried that two different times and never even got a phone call on the Polaris Sling and the Harley. Hot Rod goes down the road for $15,000 hand rubbed black lacq. built in 1974 I have put 100,000 miles on it with the Corvair front end, Firebird TA $5,000, Sling $13,000, Harley $6,000. No Pictures

If you are going to sell to anybody on here or any other site you need pictures..

Do not waste our time or yours with out pictures...

I was just scamed 2 weeks ago and will not buy private ever again...

You may be honest but you need to back up what you are selling with pictures and more information..

• If you are going to sell to anybody on here or any other site you need pictures..

Do not waste our time or yours with out pictures...

I was just scamed 2 weeks ago and will not buy private ever again...

You may be honest but you need to back up what you are selling with pictures and more information..

What is this attitude for. My original statement was to say/tell what is going on with me. You are the one that asked the question. ---- ---

• What is this attitude for. My original statement was to say/tell what is going on with me. You are the one that asked the question. ---- ---

I do not have a attitude... Just you posted I need to get Rid of these... And I was only sharing ideas of how you should try to Get Rid of These..

Like I said I was scamed other week on Vanderhall forum and so yes somewhat pissed ....

So wish you well in getting Rid of you items and wish you well with your Camaro...

• Post them on Facebook market Place..I sell everything off Market Place....But Price has to be right to sell or just wasting time ..

Can't tell you how many times I have been ghosted on Marketplace. I have been trying to buy a car for 6 weeks and 4 no shows, no messages after setting up a meet up time.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Can't tell you how many times I have been ghosted on Marketplace. I have been trying to buy a car for 6 weeks and 4 no shows, no messages after setting up a meet up time.

I have had good luck selling lawnmower and yard equipment ,,I changed to electric ....

And stuff out of garage and just remembered I sold my Vanderhall Venice ...

Luck and timing I guess like anything and of course price which I sell to get rid of things and not hold on....LOL

• Slingshot has gone down the road, I took the pedal commander off so no one could get hurt with it.

good choice - my commander lives in a box in a drawer

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I myself love the pedal commander!

I set it on sport and never change it, after that it was just a matter of learning to drive it . If it quit working tomorrow I would buy another and that's the highest endorsement I can give.

It may not be for everyone but I love it!

• I myself love the pedal commander!

I set it on sport and never change it, after that it was just a matter of learning to drive it . If it quit working tomorrow I would buy another and that's the highest endorsement I can give.

It may not be for everyone but I love it!

I had problems with it in the mountains, no matter what it was set on. After it almost pushing me off of the road a few times, I quit using it.

• I had problems with it in the mountains, no matter what it was set on. After it almost pushing me off of the road a few times, I quit using it.

You have followed me in the mountains when I was using it and I have pics