House for sale - check it out

• the guy who lives directly behind me just put his house on the market - for this area its actually a good price. the lot is almost 1/2 acre which is twice the size of most and even though the house was originally built in 1978 when the current owner bought he had it completely rebuilt new everything - - the one thing that is different is that the owner is a total skateboard nut, not a professional, but hangs out with the professionals and holds skate events at his home, and he built a giant skate park in the back yard including a 12.5 foot deep bowl - - - anyway you can. see it here:

https://www.zillow.com/homedet…s-CA-92262/18017686_zpid/

there is plenty of room for a huge work shop for whoever picked this up - - big empty lot for the most part

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Not my style...but damn that is impressive.

the damn skate bowl is very impressive - damn thing huge compared to my swimming pool - - I think if I had built that bowl I would have tried to build it with the plumbing so that it could double as a swimming pool - might make it easier to sell - - a giant back yard cement skateboard park might limit interest in the house to far fewer potential buyers

I must admit that I personally have enjoyed when they have had professional skate events there - standing at my back wall and having a front row seat so to speak to watch some of the greatest like Tony Hawk and Eddie Elguera (ElGato) and to be able to talk with them has been very enjoyable

thats one thing that has me a bit worried - the current owner has always been very respectful when having people over to skate - the music has always been kept at a reasonable level and he always shuts everything down before 10 at night - - never once had to complain about the skating activities - - - just hope that whoever buys it is as good of a neighbor

the skaters call this place "The Yard"

he has also had som lady skating events with some very good looking young athletic ladies who are professional skateboarders and roller skaters and practice sessions like this

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/b5Ab76Tc3U0

he built the big bowl first and then later added another smaller bowl and something called a "snake run"" along the back and side of the big bowl - its has beed pretty much a "work in progress" ever since he bought the property

the house you see from time to time in the background with all the solar panels on the roof is my home

• My son and I built a Half Pipe on my back driveway. Scared me and I am fearless. had we built that thing my son would have never gotten married and left home. He used to go with his mom to work on Nas Jax when in Jr high and go all over the base on his skate board.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• My son and I built a Half Pipe on my back driveway. Scared me and I am fearless.

I understand, my neighbor has invited me to come try the big bowl, but I am no way in hell standing on a skateboard on the edge of a 12 1/2 foot deep cement bowl and trying to "drop in" - - not unless the ambulance is parked right on the other side and not unless I am paid enough to live comfortably for a very long time - after the hospital bills have been paid! - - - oh if you look at the pictures of this place you might notice that they also have a very large wooden half pipe up at the end by the smaller bowl

• here is an overhear screen shot from google earth where you can see the entire layout of the bowls and wooden 1/2 pipe - my house it the one with the red marker and my address over it

• The biggest problem I see with it, and what makes it a great big "nope" on my part, is that it is located in Commiefornia.

I won't even fly over that f'd up state just in case I had to do an emergency landing.

• The biggest problem I see with it, and what makes it a great big "nope" on my part, is that it is located in Commiefornia.

I won't even fly over that f'd up state just in case I had to do an emergency landing.

your loss

• Sure would make a gnarly swimming pool

look at the aerial google earth picture I posted and compare the size of that bowl to my pool over the back wall in my yard - - - at least 5 times larger especially if you consider the depth difference

• and if you look at the pictures you will see the owners grandfathers Toyota Landcruiser truck - - I would love to get that truck and restore it its really in good shape and he tells me that it ran before it was parked - - - some time back I mad a low ball offer but at the time he wasnt interested in parting with it - - - make the right offer and you might be able to get him to throw it in with the house

• I just got an alert from Zillow - the guy has already dropped his asking price by 50k and its only been on the market for a bit over a week - - -

I guess he really needs to sell