DDMWorks angle drive brace

• Quality control was lacking on this order. The aluminum collar is held together by 2 90mm bolts. One of mine wasn’t tapped deep enough. The hole hole was drilled deep enough. I had to cut off 3/16” or I would have had to purchased a metric tap for one use.
    the bracket was suppose to have 4 25mm bolts and 4 35 mm bolts. It contained 8 25 mm bolts. Had to purchase the 4 35 mm in addition to the kit. From the picture you can see the stock, purchased and sent bolts. You are loosing 3 three threads because the bracket is around 1/4” thick.

• Quality control was lacking on this order. The aluminum collar is held together by 2 90mm bolts. One of mine wasn’t tapped deep enough. The hole hole was drilled deep enough. I had to cut off 3/16” or I would have had to purchased a metric tap for one use.
    the bracket was suppose to have 4 25mm bolts and 4 35 mm bolts. It contained 8 25 mm bolts. Had to purchase the 4 35 mm in addition to the kit. From the picture you can see the stock, purchased and sent bolts. You are loosing 3 three threads because the bracket is around 1/4” thick.

Well you should have called Dave and sure he would have sent another right out...With aluminum you should not cut off threads to make it fit..

You lose strength in part ..Should have sent it back or purchased the tap and tapped it like it was designed..

But understand impatience at times...

• Inquiring and seeking any all possible solutions to help solve my issue. Slingshot top hood latch on drivers side will not latch. All other do, anybody can share some insight on how to correct it

• Inquiring and seeking any all possible solutions to help solve my issue. Slingshot top hood latch on drivers side will not latch. All other do, anybody can share some insight on how to correct it

The adjustment for the cable is at the front latch. Sounds like you might need a little more slack in the cable going to the back latch. Use small adjustments as too far will prevent it from opening .

Hope this helps!