Maggie '23 Roll Call!

• OK Boys & Girls.............

Who's going, where ya stayin', whatta ya doin', planned rides, and all things Maggie!!

(Cancelled my house, got a room, Terry can't come, so I'm single)

That burned up Sports Bar open yet?

I can see myself as a regular there for a week!

:00000436:

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• If health wise is good unlike last year. I did go but was only there last year for around 11 hours. I made it about half way home and my son had to come get me. I am already registered next door to EjFord at the Four Seasons and this year looks like Brenda will be with me. Will arrive on Monday around 1 PM and probably leave on Sunday morning. At least I can still say that I have been every year.

• Woot Woot will get in to Uncle Bills Sunday and then head up to the cabin just up the hill from ghost town. Dena,me and the 2 dogs. No tickets for the rally just wind therapy. Can’t wait to see y’all again. Leaving the following Sunday.

• I will be there on Thursday around noon and leaving on Sunday morning. I am staying across the street from the festival grounds at the Holiday Motel. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

• Will be arriving mid day Saturday for the week. Will have a slingless couple with us (good friends) that will try to rent a sling for a few days so hoping to take them on a few good rides. Cant wait to see everyone again and enjoy some of the great mountain views and fresh air

• Will be arriving mid day Saturday for the week. Will have a slingless couple with us (good friends) that will try to rent a sling for a few days so hoping to take them on a few good rides. Cant wait to see everyone again and enjoy some of the great mountain views and fresh air

I'll have an open seat ... and Joe Bentz will be rooming with me and have an open seat --- so we should be able to help keep them moving down the road. I'm at the Four Seasons.

• I'll have an open seat ... and Joe Bentz will be rooming with me and have an open seat --- so we should be able to help keep them moving down the road. I'm at the Four Seasons.

Thanks EjFord for the offer. I might take you up on that for a few rides. They rented one in Florida and loved it and they are so excited to come to Maggie. Kevin has been vibrating for months now. He mentioned yrs back about Wheels thru time as he seen a video on it but never knew where it was and when I told him its right there he was like a kid thinking about it. I cant wait to get the sling out from storage and start riding again. Never had to take the sling somewhere to store it but with the old garage tear down and new one being built I had to put it somewhere. At least it has company with the vette so its not all by it self

• I should be there late Monday and staying through Saturday to leave on Sunday. I'll be at the Best Western. Signed up for the Wheels Through Time tour and Dragon's Tail ride.

What are the normal temps around the time of the meet?

• I should be there late Monday and staying through Saturday to leave on Sunday. I'll be at the Best Western. Signed up for the Wheels Through Time tour and Dragon's Tail ride.

it’s iffy here in the mountains but highs in the high 70’s and lows at nite in the 50 - 60 range

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Most of the Rides that are 'organized' by the Rally have to many people with them. The 'Dragon' is a crazy ride to start with and if you have 25 or 30 Slingshots riding together not a good setup. Most all of us who have been at a number of the SSITS's just ride out with a small group---5 to 7 ... you won't have any trouble meeting a few guys to ride with.