2023 year models?

• I’m lazy on this and have not looked at the website however sure would be nice if they could find a way to make that seat recline or slide back another two or 3 inches. Even if they did, it wouldn’t be enough to get me to trade mine in.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• find a way to make that seat recline or slide back another two or 3 inches.

There is a guy on this forum that's done extreme mods on his many Slingshots.

He showed me the pics when we were slammin' shine at Uncle BillyBob's in Maggie.

He did that mod, or at least made it easier to get in and out of.

Dude is a wicked nice guy with mad talent!!

You may think I'm kiddin', but that's no Bu11sh1t !!

:00000441:

:00000436:

:00008359:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Not interested in anything newer than what I have - they lost my interest when they switched to the Polaris engine, The idea of being tied to Polaris as the only source of drivetrain related parts combined with an unproven engine - - Not for me!

I love that the GM engine and drivetrain has been put to the test in thousands of different vehicles and millions of miles.

Yep - I'm keeping Cage Free until it dies and then I will either be done or I'll find something different - one sling only, love the one I have and never buying another :thumbsup:

Why is it when I read this I kept thinking... LS swap....

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003:

• Why is it when I read this I kept thinking... LS swap....

LS swap to much Horsepower for single traction wheel and to much weight over the front to enjooy those twisty curves..

I really think that the 280 some HP that I have is more than enough for a Slingshot that you can control the power

any more for me would get me in a lot of trouble.... And really feels balanced with design and tracking width..

The only downside to Sling or any 3 wheeler is WET weather ...

• LS swap to much Horsepower for single traction wheel and to much weight over the front to enjooy those twisty curves..

I really think that the 280 some HP that I have is more than enough for a Slingshot that you can control the power

any more for me would get me in a lot of trouble.... And really feels balanced with design and tracking width..

The only downside to Sling or any 3 wheeler is WET weather ...

It all depends on gearing and where and when you put the power down . I have had some bikes put plent of HP down on just two wheel and I do agree it would make it nose heavy. Though I should know my roll .. I Have 30 miles on mine and waiting for the winter to be over so I dont even know what 200 feels like yet...

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003:

• Sounds like a bunch of Bu11sh1t but I’m going to trust you on this and perhaps when you get out of your teasing mode, you can actually show me😜.
    Was there a saw or torch involved?

Sometimes I think just a re-modification or the elimination of the door hatch behind the driver seat would give some relief. I know when I put my beaded seats in or I wear my leather jacket with a puffy underneath all the ergonomics change for me.

• Sounds like a bunch of Bu11sh1t but I’m going to trust you on this and perhaps when you get out of your teasing mode, you can actually show me😜.
    Was there a saw or torch involved?

Sometimes I think just a re-modification or the elimination of the door hatch behind the driver seat would give some relief. I know when I put my beaded seats in or I wear my leather jacket with a puffy underneath all the ergonomics change for me.

That's why I have a warm&safe heated vest. It's very thin and eliminates any bulky feel under my leather mc jacket.

• That's why I have a warm&safe heated vest. It's very thin and eliminates any bulky feel under my leather mc jacket.

yeah, we both have one of those as well with extra batteries on tap in the USB port in the glove box. When it gets below 60 we have to go into emergency mode around here.😜

• yeah, we both have one of those as well with extra batteries on tap in the USB port in the glove box. When it gets below 60 we have to go into emergency mode around here.😜

I highly suspect that your idea and my idea of a "cold day" might be just a little different than many others here - - heck this morning when I road my sling to help my wife set up at her farmers market was F'n freezing by my standards, it was so cold that I couldn't wear shorts, had put on my 501's =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I hate the look of the round roll bars. I know it's personal taste but the originals fit the sling style better. If the round are so nice, why do they have the angled on the more expensive models?

To each their own but I'm with you on the round bars. If I ever purchase a new one, I'd look into what's necessary and a cost to replace with the original roll bars before making a purchase.

• Over the years my attic and storage shed have been storage facilities for stock parts replaced on multiple motorcycles and of course the slingshot. Perhaps it's time for a purge? :)

If DDMWorks comes out with a high flow 2.5 in. cat exhaust system I may need some more room.

• To each their own but I'm with you on the round bars. If I ever purchase a new one, I'd look into what's necessary and a cost to replace with the original roll bars before making a purchase.

Yes, they are interchangeable and yes the original type roll bars are more expensive (I believe) than the new round ones, and that could be the reason for round on the cheaper versions and originals on the top of the line models??