OG Sling Member ILL

• Sorry ConnMan - don’t wanna turn this thread negative but we were all sold on the fact that we could return to our lives IF we were vaccinated . Now I am really pissed that Funinthesun and friends of FunCycle have it. Have we all been run down the garden path on this?? I absolutely hate the thought of going back to the mask and social distancing. We have been fed so much crap from the CDC and our government I am beginning to believe that they don’t know a damn thing more than we do!! I don’t regret getting vaccinated - I just wish they hadn’t oversold my expectations!!!

# Ican’tbreatheinafuckin

mask

Never let a crisis go to waste!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Sorry ConnMan - don’t wanna turn this thread negative but we were all sold on the fact that we could return to our lives IF we were vaccinated . Now I am really pissed that Funinthesun and friends of FunCycle have it. Have we all been run down the garden path on this?? I absolutely hate the thought of going back to the mask and social distancing. We have been fed so much crap from the CDC and our government I am beginning to believe that they don’t know a damn thing more than we do!! I don’t regret getting vaccinated - I just wish they hadn’t oversold my expectations!!!

# Ican’tbreatheinafuckin

mask

Bill Martin Our goverment does not know a thing about the vaccine, good or bad. They were just trying to pacifi the American public. As to the mask it is a proven fact that the mask does nothing, the N-95 under ideal conditions does help some. If you were to read upon all of the information out there you will find out what I am talking about. If I had done this to start with I would never have even took the chance on the vaccine. I had 3 of my doctors telling me to get the vaccine, on my next visit back to all 3 doctors I asked them what they knew about the vaccine and the answer was nothing and they had not even read up on the vaccine. THERE IS A SNAKE IN THE WOOD PILE SOMEWHERE!

• I am starting to think some of these people that knows what is best for us have a lot of stock in the three companies making this vaccine. We are getting the shots free but not really our taxes are paying for them. It is no wonder they are now talking a buster shop.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• You guys need to get you a portable nebulizer from Amazon for about $25 and hydrogen peroxide and saline solution. You just breath it in 3x day till you clear up usually 3-4 days. It will knock the covid. I have personally witnessed it clean out 3 people next door to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Thank you Anita. I haven't felt this poorly EVER. I can't imagine what it would have been like without the vaccine

Great to hear from you Phil! Even though you're feeling horrible, I'm thankful you got the vaccine and had SOME protection. I also appreciate you stating the importance of it.

So I'm gonna leave my comment as-is ConnMan ... Apologies you didn't appreciate it, but some did. 👍

I'm wondering what 1920 was like and the benefits of not having social media and not having a distrust in the local media. Oh well, knowledge is powerful, and ignorance is bliss. On the opposite side, I'm sure some are using the same social media and local media for what they feel are the best decisions for them and their family.

Stay safe everyone! While we can disagree, I don't want any one of us to be ill.

Round 2, the real second wave is coming... And again, this isn't just happening in the US, so if there is a snake, it's a global power supersnake.

• I had a rough night last night. it must have been that COVID 19 brain issue they've been talkig about. I had this strange dream that I ate a 5 pound mashmellow, but with the loss of taste and smell it wasn't anything enjoyable. This morning when i woke up, I was missing my pillow

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• This no joke guys. It is nasty stuff. I just heard about one of our neighbors has been in the hospital with Covid for 31 days. He's been on a ventilator nad they tried twice to get him to breather on his own. No suck luck. He had a treck cut into his airway but even that didn't work. He's been on a medically induced comma for most of those 31 days.

Ay least my breathing hasn't gotten much worse yet, so that's a plus. Still have chest pains and pressures, but lungs apear to be clear. If this headache would only go away I might be able to get something resembling sleep for more than an hour at a time

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• This no joke guys. It is nasty stuff. I just heard about one of our neighbors has been in the hospital with Covid for 31 days. He's been on a ventilator nad they tried twice to get him to breather on his own. No suck luck. He had a treck cut into his airway but even that didn't work. He's been on a medically induced comma for most of those 31 days.

Ay least my breathing hasn't gotten much worse yet, so that's a plus. Still have chest pains and pressures, but lungs apear to be clear. If this headache would only go away I might be able to get something resembling sleep for more than an hour at a time

That sounds miserable. Prayers all around for you and your loved ones.

• UPDATE!! Not good - Phil’s breathing is worse with chest pressure. He has contacted his family physician to see if she wants to admit him to hospital or give breathing treatment. Keep your fingers crossed - he stays out of hospital!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it