Clear Windshield

• I have mine off a 2015. It makes me sick to look through plastic...told the dealer to remove it while we were test driving it....

What's it worth to you?it's sitting in my down stairs shower stall

To get one shipped from Babbitt is $22 Lists for $339. Don't know how much it would cost to ship to Winchester

• The shipping is the big thing because that will be considered oversized and an upcharge. And you better insure it...for the price of a new one from Polaris...

Shipping is not as bad as you may think, as far as insurance goes it is only worth a $100 to me and it will get there just fine with packaging.

• I watched the UPS driver throw the box with my brand new surface pro laptop in it...right on the floor from somewhere in the back of the truck..before he came out and handed it to me....I was standing in my driveway watching when he pulled up...

The reason I said to insure it for the price of one from Polaris is if it does get broken you'll get a brand new one...should only be an extra dollar or two to increase the insurance.. yeah a $100 now but new close to $400

I ordered 12 jars of honey and they came in 4 different boxes and three were broken and the boxes were marked GLASS in red.... the jars were individually wrapped in bubble wrap

The delivery people don't care about your stuff and their company's just figure they have insurance...

• Our UPS driver that stops at our work every day once told me that packages are expected to withstand being dropped on a cement floor from a hight of 3+ feet. He also told me that insurance does not cover breakage unless you either let UPS inspect the packing before the box is sealed or pay to have them pack it. If you dont do one of these things and it gets broken they will say it was not packed properly and deny the insurance claim.

As a side note at christmas one year I saw two UPS trucks backed up to each other, about 15 feet apart, with the doors to both open. The pickup guys truck had gotten too full so a second truck was sent to take his load back to the shipping facility. The driver of the main truck was throwing the packages from his truck a good 20 feet into the back of the other truck where they were hitting the deck and bouncing around before the other guy picked them up and put them where they belonged

These days if it is of value I just go to the UPS store and pay them to pack it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Our UPS driver that stops at our work every day once told me that packages are expected to withstand being dropped on a cement floor from a hight of 3+ feet. He also told me that insurance does not cover breakage unless you either let UPS inspect the packing before the box is sealed or pay to have them pack it. If you dont do one of these things and it gets broken they will say it was not packed properly and deny the insurance claim.
    As a side note at christmas one year I saw two UPS trucks backed up to each other, about 15 feet apart, with the doors to both open. The pickup guys truck had gotten too full so a second truck was sent to take his load back to the shipping facility. The driver of the main truck was throwing the packages from his truck a good 20 feet into the back of the other truck where they were hitting the deck and bouncing around before the other guy picked them up and put them where they belonged

These days if it is of value I just go to the UPS store and pay them to pack it

and I guess it's the duty of every driver to test each package for the 3 foot drop requirement And each one probably gets dropped by everyone that touched it

So much for insurance claims.