Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Someone asked what you would do if this happened to your spouse. Why not ask your spouse what she would do? Anyone that touches me without asking is begging to be slapped, punched, and shot if necessary. Even if you just say "no" and file a police report, you take action. We are not talking about rape, where he overpowered them or tied them down. We are talking about women he may or may not have touched. In that case (with a few exceptions based on childhood traumas that create emotional landmines) the women allowed themselves to be victims. If it wasn't important enough to bring up then, or a year ago, then it can't be that important now.

Does it bother me that this allegedly happened? Surprisingly, no. I think this happens more often than you think with celebrities. Now, if you have any recent accounts, within the last year/18 months, let's see them.

• Someone asked what you would do if this happened to your spouse. Why not ask your spouse what she would do? Anyone that touches me without asking is begging to be slapped, punched, and shot if necessary. Even if you just say "no" and file a police report, you take action. We are not talking about rape, where he overpowered them or tied them down. We are talking about women he may or may not have touched. In that case (with a few exceptions based on childhood traumas that create emotional landmines) the women allowed themselves to be victims. If it wasn't important enough to bring up then, or a year ago, then it can't be that important now.

Does it bother me that this allegedly happened? Surprisingly, no. I think this happens more often than you think with celebrities. Now, if you have any recent accounts, within the last year/18 months, let's see them.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? See how stupid that line of defense works when the shoe is on the other foot? You gotta give the Clintons and their spin team a lot of credit for their ability to put a spin on EVERYTHING negative

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? See how stupid that line of defense works when the shoe is on the other foot? You gotta give the Clintons and their spin team a lot of credit for their ability to put a spin on EVERYTHING negative

What difference does what make? The idea that he has corrected his actions from 15 years ago, or that he stills considers sexual assault okay? Yeah, I find that to be a damn big difference. And this has nothing to do with Clinton - Trump is doing a terrible job of dealing with it insofar he keeps talking about it and refusing to let it die. If it didn't happen, you sue the person for slander, you ignore it, and go on with your campaign. Clinton doesn't have to do anything - and I'm NeverHillary.

• What difference does what make? The idea that he has corrected his actions from 15 years ago, or that he stills considers sexual assault okay? Yeah, I find that to be a damn big difference. And this has nothing to do with Clinton - Trump is doing a terrible job of dealing with it insofar he keeps talking about it and refusing to let it die. If it didn't happen, you sue the person for slander, you ignore it, and go on with your campaign. Clinton doesn't have to do anything - and I'm NeverHillary.

No, what I was getting at is Hillary's "what difference does it make" lie when covering up her involvement and inaction during the Benghazi attack, It was BS then since "that's all in the past" when it works in HER favor. Yet drudge up Trump's past PRIVATE life and it's all fair game? Once again proves she's living in her own private world where the sun revolves around her and Bill and they don't give a rat's ass about anything else but doing what they damn well please and abuse whatever or whomever they want.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE