Product status.. some back orders but a good thing

• Prepped, labeled and pickup has been scheduled. We are trying to make sure we are using the most economical way of shipping and also figuring it all out (bulk pickup). Joys of a start-up business.

Sorry for the delay guys but we are getting through all the little unknowns. Soon we hope to be old hats at this.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Re the hoop bags - any update on their suitability with the twist gen 2 roof? And any news on the C6 fender vent changes?

On Friday I discussed further development of the product line with my manufacturer. I have a solution that I think will work but want be until the next production run (if it doesn't increase cost). If it bumps the cost up than we will be applying the idea to a new premium bag design that we are considering. It will cost more but will have application past the stock hoop setup.
    Past that is another designed that will give you even more usable storage alongside the hoop bags.
    The vents are up next to develop. Have to keep the current stuff made and in stock first.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• On Friday I discussed further development of the product line with my manufacturer. I have a solution that I think will work but want be until the next production run (if it doesn't increase cost). If it bumps the cost up than we will be applying the idea to a new premium bag design that we are considering. It will cost more but will have application past the stock hoop setup.Past that is another designed that will give you even more usable storage alongside the hoop bags.
    The vents are up next to develop. Have to keep the current stuff made and in stock first.

Hey you have to stop this stuff.

You are ruining my excuse that there is no storage space so my wife can't come with me on road trips?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hey Patrick,

Great hanging with you in the Smokies. I just ordered your hoop bags. Perfect timing. One of my travel bags died a painful death on the way home from MV. I won't go into details here, but it involves ducking to miss a very large chunk of flying truck tire. I ducked, the bag attached to the roll hoop behind my head was not as quick. Your bags appear to already know how to duck behind the hoop.

• HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!! :00000441:

Received my pair of Meansling Hoop Bags!!!!!!

Awesome packaging, fast shipping with detailed tracking info!!

The bags are perfect for what we wanted, and use minimal space when stowed in the cubby behind the driver's seat.

Thanks @Ruptured Duck for doing such a great job of providing a painless buying experience as well as hitting it out of the park with a product that fits in it's own unique niche. We were struggling to find something that gave us a little more storage space but did not detract from the looks of our Sling. The other products out there, in our eyes, were too big, bulky, expensive, permanent, etc. These bags are exactly what we were looking for!! Fair price point. Easy to store, use and install. Small footprint, waterproof, and no risk of marring or scratching anything on the Sling.

Thanks again....we love them!!! :00000436::00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Received my MeanSling bags by USPS on Friday. Exceeded my expectations!!! It will be a much easier solution for clothes and such on my next road trip. Can't wait!! I like to put stickers of the manufacturers of my Slings products on my tool chest. If you make these in the future, I would definitely purchase one!!! If you ever design a transport option for a cooler, I am your first buyer!!! Thanks!!!

CDCAMEL6

• I tested them full at SSITS and it looked like they would be fine
    I think I am going to take a few strips of microfiber polishing rags a wrap the roll hoops and possibly lay one over the speaker.
    They fit very tight and high on the hoop.

They are perfect for what I need so I will make them work.
    I haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet but will in a few weeks,

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS I am gonna ask the wifie to make some tool hoop covers to go around them before I put on the bags, but I agree. It does not look like it will be an issue

Hey maybe we could set up a sewing class - its about time my wife puts some work into the Sling.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with. These things are perfect.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!