Quick Jack Group Buy

• If this don't work out, I think I'm going the 2 post route that @gooseman has. I have the space and the height in my shop. Save me from having to crawl under the SS and I didn't realize they are not too far off from the price of these. Will keep watching this thread, see what gives. No worries if it doesn't work out Bill. Don't stress over it. :thumbup:

• I'm just about to the point Imma have to be a prick just to get to talk to the VP - I can't believe they are just flat out neglecting a $30K+ deal !!!!

Not to put too fine a point on it.... With so many of the units being the 5,000 # variety, retail value is actually over $40k.

--
    Antony
    Plano, Texas, USA
    2016.5 Red Pearl (THE fastest color of them all!)
    "Code 3" :REDSS:

What oil do you think is best? :00000004:

• I am a dealer for another lift company. They have 2 & 4 post lifts, table lifts, and more. I may reach out to them and see if they can work something for us. How cool would it be to work another deal, and when these bozos finally call back, to be able to tell them: "thank you, but we found a company that wanted to move 30 units of their product." LoL

--
    Antony
    Plano, Texas, USA
    2016.5 Red Pearl (THE fastest color of them all!)
    "Code 3" :REDSS:

What oil do you think is best? :00000004:

• I'm just about to the point Imma have to be a prick just to get to talk to the VP - I can't believe they are just flat out neglecting a $30K+ deal !!!!

You could call your salesman back and tell him that the offer is now down to 25 units. Say buyers couldn't wait and they went elsewhere. Tell them the sooner he calls back the more sales you MAY be able to save for his company.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

My blood was boiling on friday when they didn't call you back by end of business day but to think no one called you on saturday either and today is monday and nothing.......

The fact that they haven't even had the decency to call and say sorry you are asking for too much or something.

I am one of those that votes with my wallet, I am going as far as to say that unless they come back with a 30% shipped to me I am off the list.

I don't need to beg people to take my money,there are plenty of things out there to buy and plenty of people willing to sell.

Sorry @Bill Martin that this has turned into such a hassle for something that should have been so easy.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I am a dealer for another lift company. They have 2 & 4 post lifts, table lifts, and more. I may reach out to them and see if they can work something for us. How cool would it be to work another deal, and when these bozos finally call back, to be able to tell them: "thank you, but we found a company that wanted to move 30 units of their product." LoL

If this was to become a 2 post lift deal, I'd certainly consider getting in. I have the lift that is currently being looked at. A 2 post would be handy!

Powered by Hahn Racecraft BFB Motor, Stage V Turbo, Street Race Manifold w/ Port Fueler. WHP 4++ LOADED!! :WHITESS:

If they have something that is similar to the quick jack or a EZ jack please do post the info (or PM if for some reason it is not allowed to be posted) .

A 2/4 post or anything that is immovable is of no interest to me but if that were to be what some members want and you can get them the deal then go for it.

• @MACAWS - you might have sumthin there / I been lookin to see if I could find it cheaper and even Amazon has it at the same price. You know they have more buying power than our measly little 30 jacks - I still ain't givin up until the tell me HELL NO!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• These guys are very serious about MAP pricing,
    most likely they are worried about one of their dealers finding out they sold directly to the public at a discount.

If that was the case then they wouldn't give 10% discount if you call and ask directly, also I swear i have seen them on sale 10% at summit racing.

Regardless them not wanting to give a discount is not the issue, them not caring enough to say one thing or the other is. :00007505:

• @MACAWS - you might have sumthin there / I been lookin to see if I could find it cheaper and even Amazon has it at the same price. You know they have more buying power than our measly little 30 jacks - I still ain't givin up until the tell me HELL NO!!

Try telling them you will run it thru a dealer and not publish the discount anywhere.
    Let them know you will not brake MAP pricing.
    MAP pricing only applies to advertised or public forums.
    Dealers can sell at any price within their own stores

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Try telling them you will run it thru a dealer and not publish the discount anywhere.Let them know you will not brake MAP pricing.
    MAP pricing only applies to advertised or public forums.
    Dealers can sell at any price within their own stores

Imma learning here fellas - I am definitely out of my depth - all this is great info if I ever do get the right guy on the phone!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If that was the case then they wouldn't give 10% discount if you call and ask directly, also I swear i have seen them on sale 10% at summit racing.
    Regardless them not wanting to give a discount is not the issue, them not caring enough to say one thing or the other is. :00007505:

MAP pricing usually has a lowest price they can sell at and everyone has the same option - but some times they will alter the package to lower the price. Not include accessories. Kind of like when you buy stuff at COSTCO or Walmart - they product has a few differences than what you se everywhere else

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• One of the things the salesman already threw at me was the free shipping - suggestions to counter that???

I'm not looking for what we can get anywhere on the internet from any of your competitors. I'm looking for your best deal so I can deliver more than 25 guaranteed sales quicker than you return phone calls