Peel & Stick Dashboard Cover + Discount + Free Shipping from SlingMods.com!!

• Has everyone noticed how @slingmods is always quick to reply to questions? I used to wonder how they could buy and sell parts from the guys like DDM and Alpha and others and stay competitive. But as time has went by they have amazed me with their ability to have those great prices and stellar service. I have come to the conclusion that it's worth buying from them even if it did cost a few dollars more just so you know you have someone in the middle making sure your taken care of. I have even noticed them providing replacement parts on warranty items as fast as the next day after someone calls them. That is the service AFTER the sale I am talking about. They make sure you get a part replaced quick if you have a warranty issue and they deal with the vendor directly. I'm not saying they can do this for every part but so far they have made every customer that I know of very happy.

Anyway,,,, I just wanted to bring some attention to @slingmods because I have never heard of a complaint about them. I have just watched them expand their product lines and take care of all the customers request.

So the next time you see somthing on their site and you notice it being a few dollars more than somewhere else (which doesn't happen often) just think about how nice it would be to have a company that you can call and say "hey this don't fit" or "can you send me some pictures of this part installed" or "this shock is leaking" and almost like magic you get what you need.

I brag on all of our vendors from time to time. But this morning I just wanted to make a point about @slingmods service and let everyone know how nice it is to work with them when buying goodies for your SS.

• @rabtech really appreciate all the support and kind words!! We are here for everyone no matter what the situation is and glad to help out wherever and whenever we can. If you guys ever do a see a price cheaper as well just let us know and we will do our best to match it or even beat it for you! We care for you guys because we are actually you guys just disguised as a vendor haha.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @Travis Most likely Monday or Tuesday if it hasn't shipped yet.. Pm me your order number and I can follow up to confirm when it will be shipping out for you!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• The front strip is 1/8" to narrow to cover the plastic! According to Tufskinz it's suppose to go in the middle. That will give you visible plastic top and bottom. For that amount of coin I don't know why they made it this way? All their other kits seem to fit tight.

• @Travis you contact them? Zack is s great there just dealt with him. I'm pretty convinced if you send pics & discuss they may change look & do what they can to make ya happy... give them a call (863) 606-8681

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• Guess not Bill. Will contacted them and they said the front edge pieces should go in the middle. X(:00000003::00007505::00007991:

?( doesn't seem right, so you'll see stock dash gap on top & bottom if I understand that right? That does not seem Right @ all if that's the case :thumbdown:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Copy that MiM. Man I have a thousand into that gloss CF now. Could be the end of it too. Left a message. It was Saturday however. I will also try tomorrow (Monday).

If you don't work it out we can use our secret weapon - @funinthesun lives not far from em - got him on a top secret mission for me - might as well have him put in a word for you too @Travis

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• They said they could however create the strips an longer but in the long run they are not confident the adhesive would handle the radius by adding that extra 1/8th..

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif