The joys of building on a mountainside

• Heck looks like you will be done in TWO Weeks. Looks great .

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I know what you mean MACAWS This is a place I was looking at in Tennessee. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath, 18 acres, with a 30x80 out building.

f9920ad9b3f5d003c8288edfc652f471-uncropped_scaled_within_1344_1008.jpg

It's not big enough for what I need. I could build another or buy 2 double car lifts, not sure if the ceiling is high enough for it.

BendPak-4-Post-Car-Lift-for-Car-Storage.jpg

• I know what you mean MACAWS This is a place I was looking at in Tennessee. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath, 18 acres, with a 30x80 out building.

f9920ad9b3f5d003c8288edfc652f471-uncropped_scaled_within_1344_1008.jpg

It's not big enough for what I need. I could build another or buy 2 double car lifts, not sure if the ceiling is high enough for it.

BendPak-4-Post-Car-Lift-for-Car-Storage.jpg

Now that is a sensible size building. My current shop is 30 x 50 but I couldn't afford to build anything that big hanging off the side of a mountain. I will just have to downsize my collection of stuff. That is a beautiful spot are you still considering it?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Now that is a sensible size building. My current shop is 30 x 50 but I couldn't afford to build anything that big hanging off the side of a mountain. I will just have to downsize my collection of stuff. That is a beautiful spot are you still considering it?

Yes sir,.. I told my wife if we get it, I'll have to have one heck of a sling party. She just rolled her eyes. HOW RUDE! This would be the 4th home we are interested in. They seem to sell fast. We just seem to miss out. It's OK, we live by the rule,... if it was meant to be, it will work out.

• Yes sir,.. I told my wife if we get it, I'll have to have one heck of a sling party. She just rolled her eyes. HOW RUDE! This would be the 4th home we are interested in. They seem to sell fast. We just seem to miss out. It's OK, we live by the rule,... if it was meant to be, it will work out.

That is a hell of a find - Good Luck

This will be on the market next year 32 acres / 2 acre pond / 30 x 50 shop / access to a 50,000 acre lake / 3 bedroom 2 bath and a second lot with 14 acres and another 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a 24x24 garage

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• That is a hell of a find - Good Luck

This will be on the market next year 32 acres / 2 acre pond / 30 x 50 shop / access to a 50,000 acre lake / 3 bedroom 2 bath and a second lot with 14 acres and another 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a 24x24 garage

Just wondering what something like that would go for in Virginia if you care to share MACAWS . Call it professional curiosity. Where I live that could be $1.5 mil. for the 1st lot.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Just wondering what something like that would go for in Virginia if you care to share MACAWS . Call it professional curiosity. Where I live that could be $1.5 mil. for the 1st lot.

I am waiting on an appraisal but guessing 400K-$500 but the market here is just nuts I have seen much less go for much more. I just do not know. Appraisal will be in a month of so when everything is greened up and pretty. I have had some people toss out higher numbers as estimates but I try to live in reality . Unfortunately or maybe fortunately everything these days has nothing to do with reality...and I will gladly take the higher number. Then I can retire and enjoy my place in mountain heaven care free.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Just wondering what something like that would go for in Virginia if you care to share MACAWS . Call it professional curiosity. Where I live that could be $1.5 mil. for the 1st lot.

Gee, that plot of land kinda looks like the shape of the State of Alabama if you flipped it over. I'm sure if you were to have enough Slingshot owners there for a party, we probably could FLIP it over :):):)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• We working in the mountains has all kinds of challenges but weather has been the biggest hassle. We are rounding the bend. Siding / rough in electric / balance of the framing will be done today. First inspection tomorrow. Still a few weeks off from completion but I am happy with the results.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Looks great!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies