BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• And which highly respected medical experts told you to wear a mask that doesn’t stop the virus? it says it right on the package.....N95 masks do not stop the Covid virus...

The same medical EXPERTS.... want you to get the shot...go for it... so they lied to you about the masks....but they would never lie about the “vaccine”

• 😆

I still don't get the flu arguments... How is it so hard to understand that the reason flu is down could be because we're protecting ourselves a bit better from something highly more contagious and deadly than the flu. So if we're masked, washing/sanitizing hands, and keeping distance then obviously flu couldn't/wouldn't spread as much. Just logical.

Now soon we'll probably see flu make a comeback as we open things up again...

The problem there is the part being LOGICAL.

Second the idea of COMMON SENSE.

Both of which have DIED.

Still good points for sure!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• The problem there is the part being LOGICAL.

Second the idea of COMMON SENSE.

Both of which have DIED.

Still good points for sure!

the flu didn’t magically disappear for a year because Covid showed up...

they just called all the flu cases Covid...and we probably had the same number of flu deaths as any other year...they just died from Covid.... next...

• the flu didn’t magically disappear for a year because Covid showed up...

they just called all the flu cases Covid...and we probably had the same number of flu deaths as any other year...they just died from Covid.... next...

I wasn’t talking bout flu.. I was talking bout logic and Common sense...

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well, went for my second try it getting my COVID-19 shot yesterday. Got three text messages from the pharmacy saying don’t be late don’t be late. I got there right on time signed in and was told that it was gonna be 2 to 3 hours and that I should join the line around the corner outside.

Pressed the button, headed south, had a great lunch and an ice cream by the beach. Perhaps the third time will be a charm or maybe this is just not what they say it is as my pandemic traveling over the last year and a half has been very enjoyable with no consequences.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Well, went for my second try it getting my COVID-19 shot yesterday. Got three text messages from the pharmacy saying don’t be late don’t be late. I got there right on time signed in and was told that it was gonna be 2 to 3 hours and that I should join the line around the corner outside.

Pressed the button, headed south, had a great lunch and an ice cream by the beach. Perhaps the third time will be a charm or maybe this is just not what they say it is as my pandemic traveling over the last year and a half has been very enjoyable with no consequences.

maybe someone is trying to tell you something.....listen to it...

• I didn’t say nobody is dying..... I’m not convinced its from what they are telling you.... big difference... it’s a good scare tactic (high death numbers) it worked on you... just keep asking yourself why did the smartest doctor on the planet say after the shot I need 2 masks that can’t stop the virus.... when that finally clicks in you head.... let me know.

Until you understand that this is all connected to the deep state (swamp draining) and they will stop at nothing to try to save themselves from certain death....they are guilty of committing horrendous crimes... innocent people will continue be sacrificed by them..... and don’t think this isn’t a sacrifice... watch for more mass shootings....false flag events used to traumatize people. To scare people, to change the narrative, to take your guns.....they are trying to make people mad at the people trying to save the planet....not them...

• I didn’t say nobody is dying..... I’m not convinced its from what they are telling you.... big difference... it’s a good scare tactic (high death numbers) it worked on you... just keep asking yourself why did the smartest doctor on the planet say after the shot I need 2 masks that can’t stop the virus.... when that finally clicks in you head.... let me know.

Until you understand that this is all connected to the deep state (swamp draining) and they will stop at nothing to try to save themselves from certain death....they are guilty of committing horrendous crimes... innocent people will continue be sacrificed by them..... and don’t think this isn’t a sacrifice... watch for more mass shootings....false flag events used to traumatize people. To scare people, to change the narrative, to take your guns.....they are trying to make people mad at the people trying to save the planet....not them...

th?id=OGC.f23777d01be015e8e40d83cb4e95a6d3&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fwXrihNIRoVDZ6%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=OUcZ0YO%2flvQEV9iLj%2fBoQw9vLsu9ZxK55LZGRujbFdo%3d

Don't forget about 2.0! Coming to save us all... party-squared

Wonder what I'll do with double the farm... millionaire-squared

• in the end I feel that the risk of health problems, or worse, is higher from getting the virus than it is from getting the vaccination

I also truly believe that so long as there are more than perhaps 20% of the population in my state or my country that the government will use that as an excuse to continue limiting my freedoms

I also firmly believe that on an international level there is an extremely higher chance that my travel will not be limited and that in some cases my comfort when traveling will be much higher - - just yesterday on the news I heard about an airline that was planning on having a section on their flights where only fully vaccinated people would be seated and that the people in that section would not be required to wear a mask

now I know travel does not matter to Bigdog - doesn't even have a passport and considering his fears my not have even been on a plane, but I do travel and if my time on an airplane can be a bit more comfortable that alone is worth having the vaccine

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I don’t see the problem here anybody has with taking this vaccine. All medicine is risk vs reward. Anybody ever read the inserts on some of the medicine they give us ?? The side effects CAN be worse than what you are suffering from - even DEATH !! Not being in the best of health odds are if I get COVID I probably won’t make it. So taking the vaccine is a risk I’m willing to take the risk on. Everybody is different so the choice is yours. After I get my 2nd shot I’m burning my fuckin mask - I am sick to death of it. Still gonna stay away from folks that I don’t know and just try to use good common sense. Time for everybody to get their life back and put Fauchi back in his test tube :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don’t see the problem here anybody has with taking this vaccine. All medicine is risk vs reward. Anybody ever read the inserts on some of the medicine they give us ?? The side effects CAN be worse than what you are suffering from - even DEATH !! Not being in the best of health odds are if I get COVID I probably won’t make it. So taking the vaccine is a risk I’m willing to take the risk on. Everybody is different so the choice is yours. After I get my 2nd shot I’m burning my fuckin mask - I am sick to death of it. Still gonna stay away from folks that I don’t know and just try to use good common sense. Time for everybody to get their life back and put Fauchi back in his test tube :00008172:

the most trusted doctor in the world told you...you need to wear 2 masks AFTER the vaccine..

as a side note...I have 10,000 bridges for sale... cheap.

You’ll 100% listen to him tell you to take the shot....but you won’t 10% listen to his 2 mask requirement....

exactly what am I missing with this logic? So you either believe him 100% or you don’t? Or it’s 100% on 50% of what he says.... I’m so confused..

and everyone thinks I’m nuts...

• turn off main stream media....

If you think these wonderful doctors and medical institutions haven’t lied to every person on the planet...you’re a prefect example that their brainwashing has been totally successful.

doctors don’t want you cured...they dispense medication to eliminate your symptoms and give you the illusion of a cure....

This is all about making billions of dollars every year... and you're the payee... they want us all sick and using their medications. So you think you’re going to step in between real medicine and making billions? You’re only alive because they haven’t finished taking all your money. Progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commiefornia has totally rubbed off on you.

I’m not pumped full of their medications... I’m not on any type of dope, smoke or alcohol... my mind is totally clear. I’m not addicted to main stream media. I question everything experts tell me...

the best example of this is the wizard of facucis 2 masks after the vaccine logic... if you think that makes sense...I’ll pray for you..

I have only worn the mask in the doctors office and the hospital. I has been proven many times over that it does nothing,

I read the warning label on those "little blue pills" that said you could get an erection that lasted over 4 hours. I still don't understand why it's listed under side effects and not under the list of BENEFITS.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I have only worn the mask in the doctors office and the hospital. I has been proven many times over that it does nothing,

I agree the mask use is stupid. You have to walk in a restaurant with a mask then take it off when you sit down it’s OK - RIDICULOUS!! I just don’t want to get in a screaming match with some libtard mask shamer!! After the 2nd shot I ain’t wearing it anymore - PERIOD !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it