Slingshots in the Smokies 2021

• I wanted to invite EjFord and his wife to stay at my place when he and his wife was headed South this spring but I live in a what is now a one bedroom house. When the wife died I converted the master bedroom into a computer/reloading/music room and moved myself into the second largest bedroom. Soon converted the small bedroom into a 3D printer/fishing rod building room. When Susan came into my life 7 years ago I refused to convert them back. So it is not that I don't like my Slingshot brothers there is just no room in the inn. Oh and no alcohol either except for a bottle of hot stuff that is undrinkable. Oh and I don't cook out side on the grill either that is why I have A/C in the house.

Georgia and I enjoyed meeting and spending time with you and Susan when we were heading South in Feb. Was glad that canegrinder came out to say hello.

• @EjFord Susan and I really enjoyed the evening wish we had time for a ride in the Slings. Glad canegrinder and his wife showed up also as till some fool ran into his Slingshot I had another Slingshot rider to ride with. We can still play guitars together tho.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Finally got an overnight planned for Maggie. We will pull into Maggie on Thursday, staying at Johnathan Creek. May stay over Friday as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Finally got an overnight planned for Maggie. We will pull into Maggie on Thursday, staying at Johnathan Creek. May stay over Friday as well.

Well, I won’t be there but at least my old Slingshot is gonna make it there! :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

From Jonathan Creek Inn you can almost walk to my house from there - lookin forward to seein ya

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• [quote='Bill Martin','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9784-slingshots-in-the-smokies-2021/&postID=352198#post352198']

Finally got an overnight planned for Maggie. We will pull into Maggie on Thursday, staying at Johnathan Creek. May stay over Friday as well.

From Jonathan Creek Inn you can almost walk to my house from there - lookin forward to seein ya

[/quote]

You are on, my friend.

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• [quote='Tripod','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9784-slingshots-in-the-smokies-2021/&postID=352190#post352190']

Finally got an overnight planned for Maggie. We will pull into Maggie on Thursday, staying at Johnathan Creek. May stay over Friday as well.

Well, I won’t be there but at least my old Slingshot is gonna make it there! :thumbsup:

[/quote]

OUR Slingshot has been well cared for. She’s got a little over 17,000 miles, gets regular checkups. And has sprouted new colors under the hood plus new eyes. 😁

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• After many fine Kentucky bourbons - I am issuing a challenge for the week - anybody that would like to challenge my buddy/driver/madman to a race up the Rattler - lemne know - my driver Noel is ready 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• After many fine Kentucky bourbons - I am issuing a challenge for the week - anybody that would like to challenge my buddy/driver/madman to a race up the Rattler - lemne know - my driver Noel is ready 😂😂

Challenge Accepted! (However, I prefer to do it BEFORE many fine Kentucky Bourbons).

Heck, I'm looking to see how close I can get to that 10 min Dragon record.

• About age 45 I was doing that and having a Little ice cream every evening.... got so I could see my shoes let alone bend over and tie the strings. Do eat a breakfast every am just a little healthier and once in a while I do have a little ice cream. I will have some in Maggie.