Anyone here have a connection with Ford that wants to help me.

• The problem is not the Ford dealer. The real issue is with Ford Corporate. The dealer should have kept you better informed, and they are wrong for not doing so but the parts issue is 100% Ford corporates fault.

I will get your VIN number to my Fords guys tomorrow to see if I can assist in anyway possible.

• The problem is not the Ford dealer. The real issue is with Ford Corporate. The dealer should have kept you better informed, and they are wrong for not doing so but the parts issue is 100% Ford corporates fault.

I will get your VIN number to my Fords guys tomorrow to see if I can assist in anyway possible.

I have a few extra Bow Ties he can put on the grill and tail gate - might help build the trucks moral, since it has been surrounded by broken fords for so long.

Just tryin to help

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Does your Slingshot stop yet. Rab’s truck won’t go and your Sling won’t stop.

You know damn well that my mentor FunCycle says people who need brakes are chickens. Just mash the gas turn the wheel and close your eyes. My sling hasn't had decent brakes since day one. I won't know what to do with them when I finally get them fixed. Got a new used ABS module on the way!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You know damn well that my mentor FunCycle says people who need brakes are chickens. Just mash the gas turn the wheel and close your eyes. My sling hasn't had decent brakes since day one. I won't know what to do with them when I finally get them fixed. Got a new used ABS module on the way!

I sure hope the ABS actuator fixes your Sling so we can see if you can hang in the twisties and stop blaming your damn brakes.

• Rab, I think your bad luck on parts rubbed off. My neutral safety switch has decided to start acting up on my Ford f350, they call it the transmission range sensor, but does the same thing.

Ordered it last Monday, said that the distribution centers didn't have it, but would transfer it from another dealer. They struck out and this week, they said that they didn't know when it could come in. Meanwhile, if it doesn't crank, I have to pull the bypass and wont' have brake lights until it starts working again.

Oddly enough, the cruise still works while it's not working.

• Be nice to go back to the days when we could fix our car/truck with a little duck tape, bailing wire and WD40. Today is the computer is "tired" it turns everything OFF.

Let's face it EjFord . 50 years ago motorcycle manuals explained how to adjust the valves. Now they tell you not to drink the contents of the battery. There's no going back...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Let's face it EjFord . 50 years ago motorcycle manuals explained how to adjust the valves. Now they tell you not to drink the contents of the battery. There's no going back...

Yes, with the Motor Manuals you could rebuild your car or it's engine. The last one that I bought was the 1989 one with not much usable info in it. I have them from 1957 to the 1989. I even have a Model A or T one I found years ago in a used book store, I forget the book brand

• Chiltons used to be a great book line to have. I grew up reading 60's and 70's era Chiltons and learned a ton of stuff from them wh ile growing up on the farm. I don't think I have them anymore, but my dad had acquired one from a shop that covered every model of Ford from 70 - 72 I think. It was easily 1000 pages and hefty.

• Yep. In high school days I would go to the library & study a Chilton’s for whatever job I needed to do to fix or maintain my car. Good times!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I had one called "The Volkswagon Repair Manual for the Complete Idiot". My 71 Super Beetle clocked over 300000 miles before I traded it. I never ran across a issue that the manual didn't cover. The best part was , you didn't need any special tools or equipment. The book was full of hints and workarounds.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• I still have the repair manual for the 1975 Gold Wing. Here is a little tip about the 1975 Gold Wing. The Gold Wing riders knew to change the oil when you had a hard time getting the transmission to shift into neutral. Yes it was a common problem and we knew to change the oil to cure it.

• I have purchased several Haynes and Chiltons manuals. Right now it wouldn't do us any good because we couldn't get the parts once we tore it down to the broken item.

Dealer still has no idea when the parts will arrive for mine.

I am driving one of their loaner vehicles which isn't bad. I just miss driving my Raptor. I mentioned selling it but I am sure ill end up keeping the Raptor till the warranty gets close to running out. Which means probably another 2 years.

I just need to stay away from the Dodge dealer and absolutely NO test drives.... I am a weak man.... 700hp could break me down and make me trade the raptor in.