Anyone here have a connection with Ford that wants to help me.

• I would be the same way if not for the fixed income

• amazing.. still no parts to fix my truck. Coming up on 2.5 months.

I am wondering .... if you pay 3600.00 for 3 months of truck payments. And I paid 300.00 for 3 months of car insurance. Is that not $3900.00 of use that Ford has sucked out of my pocket that ill never see?

The dealer can't even get a estimated time for the parts to arrive.

• In keeping with Tripods post I remember back when I had my 2000 Ford F150 - - - I was parking at the market and I happen to pull into a space next to a Dodge RAM - - as I got out the guy in the RAM looked over at me and asked "How to you like your "Fucked up Old Rebuilt Dodge?"

I smiled and said "well at least mine has been rebuilt - you should think about getting yours done"

We both smiled and a laughed

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• amazing.. still no parts to fix my truck. Coming up on 2.5 months.

I am wondering .... if you pay 3600.00 for 3 months of truck payments. And I paid 300.00 for 3 months of car insurance. Is that not $3900.00 of use that Ford has sucked out of my pocket that ill never see?

The dealer can't even get a estimated time for the parts to arrive.

If the loan is thru Ford Credit tell them you want to hold back payments until you have your truck - once you have it back you will start paying again. Make sure they hold the interest as well. Everything can be negotiated - you just have ti turn up the heat and be an unreasonable A-hole -keep demanding to talk to a supervisor and when you that person ask for their boss. Ask a lot of questions twice, tell them you are taking notes and want to confirm you have the details correct for your attorneys and every other attorney involved.

If you don't shake the tree you can't get the fruit

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I am about to have my end of year "shit fit" with Ford. I am also about to plaster my warranty experience all over the web. Soon as I get thru with every major Ford truck forum ill dance over to Fu!kbook and bounce this all over the place.

Something about the squeaky wheel gets oiled .... or something like that.

I have been more than patient.

If Ford would just tell me WHY I can't get my truck fixed and tell me an actual date that my parts will arrive I belive I might be ok till then. But to just not say anything. And not tell my dealership?

The dealer wants the truck done and on the road probably more than I do. I can't say anything bad about the dealer. They do good work. They have a back lot full of cars they can't get parts to fix. This means they can't get paid. Corey , my service advisor is in a real shitty spot. Its his job to take the heat from customers that are pissed and think that the dealership is dragging ass. I couldn't do his job at all. I would loose my cherub like demeanor in a freaking hurry.

I have always had the best luck with Ford till this Raptor. AND If they would just fix this truck I still would not have any problems buying another Ford. Every brand sucks when they break. And all of them break ocasionally.

• I think a lot of it is just the entire supply chain being broken down. Different little parts made in a lot of different smaller manufacturing places - a lot of which are shut down due to Covid. Certain raw materials are also in short supply.

The ammo shortage has multiple reasons for being like it is but one of the causes is a lack of raw materials (brass, lead, etc.).

Another option to consider rabtech . Do they have another used Raptor on the lot that they could pull the transmission from to put in your truck? They could replace/fix that one later when they get parts. May not be a viable option but worth asking.

I don’t blame you for being pissed. I would be too!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• They don't have one on the lot. I wouldn't want the dealer to have to do that anyway. Ford needs to suck it up and send the parts or a complete transmission.

I don't buy into the Covid supply issue. Here is why..... They are spitting out new Raptors and F150 trucks every day. They have plenty of parts to build new Raptors. But you can bet they won't pull one of the transmissions off the assembly line and send it. They had rather shove another $90,000 Raptor out the door.

That is my issue. Literally they could send a transmission and turbo from their assembly plant and have me back up in a day.

• Another reason to consider a lawyer - IIRC, Ford is currently looking at several class-action lawsuits for knowingly selling engines or transmissions Ford knew to have design problems according to the lawsuits. See - https://www.google.com/search?…60KHQAnAhkQ4dUDCAg&uact=5

Also see - https://www.google.com/search?…awKHTtZDAoQ4dUDCAw&uact=5. Maybe you're not alone.

• Well it's been 3 months.... Ford Dealer called me today to tell me that they test drove my Raptor and it was doing basically the same thing as it was when I brought it to them. They have a call into ford and have no idea what to do next.

At 20,000 miles I was without it for 2.5 months because the transmission was out. And now at 81,000 miles it has been 3 months and will probably be another month or two because the same transmission issue.

My warranty is good till Dec 2022 or 125,000 miles.

So basically it's just like what I mentioned previously. I have a 1286.00 payment and I have made 6 of these and had no truck to show for it.

Any legal advice at this point ?

• At what point does it fall under the lemon law?

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I have basically paid $580 in car insurance and $7716.00 in payments during the times it has been in the shop. I guarantee it will take them another 2 months to get it repaired. So it will be over $10,000.00 in vehicle payments I will have made

You missed depreciation which on a newer high dollar truck is considerable. I would suggest telling them you no longer want to foot the bill for their problem. Demand they take it on trade against a new one and see how close you can get on the numbers. If no satisfaction that route have your lawyer send them a nasty letter. Many times that’s what it takes to get a big corporation off the fence. Let me know if I can help.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it