Photo Competition #16 - Your Slingshot In Front Of A Fall/Harvest Theme

• "Your Slingshot In Front Of A Fall/Harvest Theme"

The days are getting shorter. The leaves are changing colors. The temperatures are getting cooler (for some atleast) and the next topic has been chosen. Let's get a picture of your Slingshot in front of a fall harvest theme!

Deadline will be November 27th, 2020.

Rules and guidelines:

-The photo must be of your own Slingshot (real full-size Slingshots). If the picture submitted is not of your own vehicle, it will not be included in voting. And if need be, the photo will be deleted from the entry thread. It is known that some members may own more than one Slingshot.

- Use your own picture (not pictures from outside sources).

- Photo Shopping pictures or extreme editing is not allowed unless specified by the topic chosen.

- Stay within the competition's parameters (for example, if the rules are "Your Slingshot and Snow," only post a picture that has both your Slingshot and snow in it). Photos that do not comply with the topic will not be included in voting.

- Pictures should show off not only your sling, but also you photography skills. Be creative with your shots.

- One entry per member. Let us know which your entry is by typing "This is my entry:" above your picture. You can change your entry during the time of the competition but once time runs out you cannot change your entry or submit a photo. Once the deadline comes, THERE WILL BE NO MORE EDITING!

- The contest aims to last for the month, depending on the number of entries (competition will run longer if less entries are submitted, and

vice versa).

- After time is up, a new thread will be started for voting. The voting thread may be a "blind" poll, which means the results will be revealed after the end of the voting time line or once a member has voted. Forum members will vote on a winner. The member that wins the competition will come up with the theme/topic for the next competition.

- Once a photo wins a contest that photo will be added to the winners circle then "retired" and can not be used again unless for a specific contest.

- Have fun! Keep your comments constructive.

• Deadline: November 27th, 2020
  • Hey EJ!!

Hope you and the family are well!

We should start messin' around at the other place!

That was hysterical!!

The Seinfeld posts!! :00008359:

All well in Northern Indiana. We had the Grand Kids and Great Grand Kids over last weekend. Georgia love's the 14 month old he is a lot of fun. Business is strong and moving well. Hope the new administration lets business keep moving.

TDS 'Much to do about Nothing'

• I'm still waiting to see what you have

Lol. Yeah it's been on the to do list that keeps slipping away. Been trying to squeeze in my last few warm days building the wife a chicken coop. Went from I need to get a pic with the leaves changing colors to where'd the leaves go?!

I'll have to try and get creative tomorrow like EjFord did

• Lol. Yeah it's been on the to do list that keeps slipping away. Been trying to squeeze in my last few warm days building the wife a chicken coop. Went from I need to get a pic with the leaves changing colors to where'd the leaves go?!

I'll have to try and get creative tomorrow like EjFord did

Few cans of beans and head to the 'community food pantry' Harvest for a good cause.

• Well I'm not submitting this pic to try and hang with the others by any means. Just didn't wanna leave you guys hanging with excuses. So here's the slingshot tonight after another day working on the chicken sedan (it has 4 doors, not 2. Wife got a kick out of that one).

Slingshot where we'll be "harvesting" eggs if it ever gets done. This is my entry.