First mod...

• When I got my 2019 Slingshot, I said the first thing I would do to it was upgrade the headlights to LED. Finally did that. Simple enough installation but I'm proud of myself for opening the hood. :D I'd upload before and after pics but importing a pic always comes upside-down. I used the T3 and T9 bulbs from Slingmods.

The ST Owners Club used to call these mods "farkles." Not sure if there is a name for it on a Slingshot. I also kinda feel bad that I haven't named it yet. My ST-1100 was called "STarscream," then that one got wrecked so I called the ST-1300 that replaced it "STarscream's GhoST." The Slingshot? We have just been calling it "the buggy."

Glenn

• When I got my 2019 Slingshot, I said the first thing I would do to it was upgrade the headlights to LED. Finally did that. Simple enough installation but I'm proud of myself for opening the hood. :D I'd upload before and after pics but importing a pic always comes upside-down. I used the T3 and T9 bulbs from Slingmods.

The ST Owners Club used to call these mods "farkles." Not sure if there is a name for it on a Slingshot. I also kinda feel bad that I haven't named it yet. My ST-1100 was called "STarscream," then that one got wrecked so I called the ST-1300 that replaced it "STarscream's GhoST." The Slingshot? We have just been calling it "the buggy."

Glenn

Glenn, after you take a pic, open it up in your gallery and crop a millimeter or two from either side of it or from the top or bottom. Save it and upload that one to the forum. Don't know why, but that always uploads correctly.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Glenn, after you take a pic, open it up in your gallery and crop a millimeter or two from either side of it or from the top or bottom. Save it and upload that one to the forum. Don't know why, but that always uploads correctly.

Aha! Thanks, that works. I was taking the pic and rotating it thinking I could fake it out, but if I uploaded it upside-down, the forum left it as it was. So, before and after.

• Besides it not being legal in most states on the front

Looks like as long as it's not strobing while I'm driving, it's fine. Also it would have to be solid white or amber while driving - red and blue are considered impersonating a police officer. The "whoa that's cool" part of my brain is arguing with the "dude, seriously?" part.

Glenn