Slingshots in the Smokies 2017.May30th-Jun 4th.

• Just saying---every body that made it to Maggie Valley better put more miles on their Slingshot than I do this week---staying home working, carry for wife, etc.....

you ...and @FunCycle taking care of his wife Brenda... Are shining examples of what makes a REAL man in my eyes!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• just looks like all are having great time there, wish i was there. sunday afternoon was 102 with heat index 112. ther evening came four inch rain , cooled it down to 70. now temp goin straight back up there. post plenty of pics or it didnt happen. Hope i can be there next year, maybe I'll even bring @MiM with me!!!!! or should I ?

Keep Three Wheels Down

• just looks like all are having great time there, wish i was there. sunday afternoon was 102 with heat index 112. ther evening came four inch rain , cooled it down to 70. now temp goin straight back up there. post plenty of pics or it didnt happen. Hope i can be there next year, maybe I'll even bring @MiM with me!!!!! or should I ?

If you do bring @MiM, make sure you have LOTS OF ROOM on the way back ~> Like an ambulance chaser, he'll be hitting up vendor tents for the "slightly used FREE swag" :00008084:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

Edited once, last by ericastar76 ().

• Weather has been really nice today. Very brief sprinkle earlier.

Made it to Cherokee for breakfast then rode a stretch of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Had the hood buttons and Baker air wings installed.

Then My wife and I took a ride over to Silva to visit a couple microbreweries.

Had the Black Forest Stout. Tasty.

• Okay... I call @Bu11sh1t on that picture @Rob the Slob...

I see almost everyone you mentioned... Almost...

Miss you sir!

And @Boomer, heck yeah we going to MV in 2018! Hopefully by then, I won't need to ask for anything... Except maybe another Sling... 8|

@ericastar76... By the time you're done, yours would make a mighty fine used Sling... :D

Edited once, last by MiM ().

• @ericastar76 - found a place for you to stay tomorrow night and you're close to everything...

• OK,slingshot brothers and sisters
    I purchased a top at SSITS and my tilt and twist windshield will not work with it.
    Got top installed but need to get windshield home. Anyone have a truck or trailer and happen to pass by winston NC area?
    I live in davie county, mocksville nc but will get home and meet anyone anywhere near there if you can help me out?????
    we are at SSITS till sun.
    please let ys know if you can help.
    james "the rush"
    other option if anyone wants a good deal on a new winshield so i dont have to toat it home lets work out a deal.
    336 671 5858
    call or text me

• @ericastar76 is this close to you?

• OK,slingshot brothers and sisters
    I purchased a top at SSITS and my tilt and twist windshield will not work with it.
    Got top installed but need to get windshield home. Anyone have a truck or trailer and happen to pass by winston NC area?
    I live in davie county, mocksville nc but will get home and meet anyone anywhere near there if you can help me out?????
    we are at SSITS till sun.
    please let ys know if you can help.
    james "the rush"
    other option if anyone wants a good deal on a new winshield so i dont have to toat it home lets work out a deal.
    336 671 5858
    call or text meis what close to me?
    statesville, winston, mocksvile area is close to me

• @V-SHOT, is this on your way home?