ZZP is the worst! Everyone needs to read this before spending any money with them.

• You can bitch all you want but it's not going to be resolved on this forum. Time to move on, lesson learned.

The point of this is to help others in their decision. I don’t get anything out of this other then added stress and anger. I’m tired of dealing with it and zoom can say and promise he would do this and that but it never happened.

I just wanted you all to understand that Not all vendors treat their customers the same. I wanted to burn my slingshot to the ground I was so pissed off and tired of messing with it. Dave, Ivy, and Angie made me feel like family the way I was treated and taken care of. So yes my issue will finally be resolved, DDMWorks will give me a finished product I’m happy to show off and finally enjoy. And yea it’s going to suck having to shell out all that money again but I don’t feel like I’m being taken to the cleaners with them.

Here is an example.. I wanted new brakes and told Dave I was interested in the his big brake kit. With my current goals and me not really going to the track he told me I really didn’t need them, this saved me a few grand and I would have spent it if he told me to get them. That right there is a honest person , something other people should take a lesson from.

• The point of this is to help others in their decision. I don’t get anything out of this other then added stress and anger. I’m tired of dealing with it and zoom can say and promise he would do this and that but it never happened.

I just wanted you all to understand that Not all vendors treat their customers the same. I wanted to burn my slingshot to the ground I was so pissed off and tired of messing with it. Dave, Ivy, and Angie made me feel like family the way I was treated and taken care of. So yes my issue will finally be resolved, DDMWorks will give me a finished product I’m happy to show off and finally enjoy. And yea it’s going to suck having to shell out all that money again but I don’t feel like I’m being taken to the cleaners with them.

Here is an example.. I wanted new brakes and told Dave I was interested in the his big brake kit. With my current goals and me not really going to the track he told me I really didn’t need them, this saved me a few grand and I would have spent it if he told me to get them. That right there is a honest person , something other people should take a lesson from.

He probably also told you to go to the Hawk 5.0 pads or if you do not like your wheels getting dirty to go to the Hawk ceramic pads. I do not think there are many out there that drive harder than I do and I run the Hawk 5.0 pads on the stock rotors, but then I do not spend much time on the brakes. Move on and enjoy your Sling

• Well - - personally I came to the conclusion a long time ago that if I am going to do serious money business with a company I want to do it face to face. long distance transactions just seem to open the door to amplifying every problem to a much bigger level

I have to wonder if this thread would even exist if the OP & ZZP had been in the same town.

being able to shake a mans hand and look him in the eye and talk about things face to face - - - - these things would be worth the cost of transporting my Slingshot to me if I were going to do major mods

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well - - personally I came to the conclusion a long time ago that if I am going to do serious money business with a company I want to do it face to face. long distance transactions just seem to open the door to amplifying every problem to a much bigger level

I have to wonder if this thread would even exist if the OP & ZZP had been in the same town.

being able to shake a mans hand and look him in the eye and talk about things face to face - - - - these things would be worth the cost of transporting my Slingshot to me if I were going to do major mods

This is why I made the 700 mile pilgrimage to see Kyle in person. Very satisfied with my purchase. Performance gains were pretty much exactly as advertised and I have found ZZP to be very accommodating when I have had any problems.

Gotta go in to any adventure like this eyes wide open, and face to face.

I know the term "crate engine", but with all respect to the OP, I'd never order one sight unseen.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• After reading this thread you basically have two options. 1: Pull the motor and ship it at your cost. They will determine what is wrong and fix it, then ship it back. 2: Cut your losses and go to another shop.

There is another option. Leave it alone to begin with.

If you want 0 to 60 in under 2 seconds, get a Tesla. You cannot turn a Ford Pinto into a Mustang GT500. If you try, be prepared.

There is an old saying from the 1970's, "Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go."