New Iowa Owner

• My wife and I are the proud owners of a red 2015 SS SL. We got it about a month ago and have been riding around like a couple of kids with constant grins on our faces!!!! We just returned from our first trip with it to the Wisconsin Dells last week, it was a blast!!!! I managed to dodge the derecho we had here in central Iowa but just barely!!!! Glad we left early!!! Anyway, here to learn and share and looking forward to meeting other slingers!

Thanks for letting us in!!!
    Craig and Lynnette Little
    Panora, IA 50216

• My wife and I are the proud owners of a red 2015 SS SL. We got it about a month ago and have been riding around like a couple of kids with constant grins on our faces!!!! We just returned from our first trip with it to the Wisconsin Dells last week, it was a blast!!!! I managed to dodge the derecho we had here in central Iowa but just barely!!!! Glad we left early!!! Anyway, here to learn and share and looking forward to meeting other slingers!

Panora, IA 50216

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity"! We are all just a little crazy here. If you have a question...ask it. We have probably answered it a 100 times but 95,000+ miles ago I was asking the same questions. I'm still learning something new almost every day about these great machines.

Panora, IA 50216

Welcome to the Slingshot Mad House. I just turned 100,000 miles on my 2015 SL

• Welcome to the Show Kamikaze3955 ! My grandmother grew up in Iowa and I still have family in Cedar Rapids. Congrats on the new toy - is does seem to reverse the aging process.

I have to admit I had to Google this:

A derecho (/ d ə ˈ r eɪ tʃ oʊ /, from Spanish: derecho [deˈɾetʃo], "straight" as in direction) is a widespread, long-lived, straight-line wind storm that is associated with a fast-moving group of severe thunderstorms known as a mesoscale convective system and potentially rivaling hurricanic and tornadic forces.

Then this:

mesoscale

[ˈmezəskāl, ˈmesəˌskāl]

NOUN
    meteorology

1. an intermediate scale, especially that between the scales of weather systems and of microclimates, on which storms and other phenomena occur.

Then this:

tornadic

[tôrˈnādik, tôrˈnadik]

ADJECTIVE

1. relating to or of the nature of a tornado. "tornadic storms tore through the Midwest"
    2. characterized by violent or devastating action or emotion.

I was glad to see that this was not a reference to tearing a particular piece of your anatomy. Anyway, we take things pretty seriously here so try to behave.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)