Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• May be an image of 1 person

Nathan Stuart

hh30n15r7e9dham6l ·

You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.

By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable.

BUT…

In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy still living in Detroit."

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector.

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."

In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Minnesota he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."

AND,OF COURSE,

In Florida , he'd just be "a guy who's a little short on Ammo."

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Had a road rage incident this morning.

Me and the rager were on the left side of a 2 lane road. A car in front of us stopped and both my rager (behind me) and I switched lanes. My rager wanted to be in front of me and got angry, started to chase me down. A bit further down the road he had his SUV at an angle blocking me. By that time I had my LC9s in my hand with safety off. I keep one in the pipe. I did not brandish my weapon and kept it out of sight. I stared at him as he yelled from the door of his SUV. He seemed happy with this and left. Called my wife and told her I want her and my daughter to take their class next week.

• Had a road rage incident this morning.

Me and the rager were on the left side of a 2 lane road. A car in front of us stopped and both my rager (behind me) and I switched lanes. My rager wanted to be in front of me and got angry, started to chase me down. A bit further down the road he had his SUV at an angle blocking me. By that time I had my LC9s in my hand with safety off. I keep one in the pipe. I did not brandish my weapon and kept it out of sight. I stared at him as he yelled from the door of his SUV. He seemed happy with this and left. Called my wife and told her I want her and my daughter to take their class next week.

Kinda like getting back to the old west.. I understand the frustrations with the behind the wheel stuff and I am glad it didn't escalate... He may have had his weapon out as well...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Kinda like getting back to the old west.. I understand the frustrations with the behind the wheel stuff and I am glad it didn't escalate... He may have had his weapon out as well...

Good point, I didn't think of that. I just wanted to keep my weapon ready and out of sight in case he came up to my car.

Had he come up to me WITH a weapon; I would have been in the right to shoot... If he had it concealed I still had the advantage as mine was in hand loaded.

Thank goodness I didn't have to. It was surreal and horrifying to have that pistol in my hand with the safety off.

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…gun-control-supreme-court

In theory this could work - be the end of 2nd Amendment rights in liberal states all together - if successful gun manufacturers just won’t sell in these states - scary stuff !!

I think it will be interesting to watch the huge spike sales when news of this gets out there - - it wont matter if Newsom is successful or not, by announcing this he has just guaranteed huge increases in gun sales for the foreseeable future in California - - - and as always no matter what "law" they pass the criminals will still get whatever guns they might want because criminals don't worry about breaking laws, something the dumb shits on the left never seem to comprehend

Also as a side note, just as Newsom has announced that he will make California a "sanctuary state" for those seeking abortions if roe/wade goes down I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if conservative governors follow his example and make their states "sanctuary states" for people from other states to legally purchase guns or gun kits. it would also seem to me that if there were zero guns sold in any given State because of State laws or any other reason that this would give standing to the citizens in that state to sue the Federal government to eliminate the barriers to buying guns out of State to bring home - - - think about it - 2nd amendment says "shall not be infringed" if you can't buy a gun in your own state and the federal government wont allow you to buy one out of state and bring it back - - that seems to me like the federal government infringing ????

you really never know what the future might hold, but one thing seems certain - If Newsom follows through on this there is no doubt that he will be waking up a big sleeping dog in those in this State who understand that the 2nd amendment is there to allow us to protect ourselves from an out of control government and when you wake up an angry sleeping dog you never know who it might bite

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If Newsom follows through on this there is no doubt that he will be waking up a big sleeping dog in those in this State who understand that the 2nd amendment is there to allow us to protect ourselves from an out of control government and when you wake up an angry sleeping dog you never know who it might bite

You mean the clowns that elected him? Good luck with that.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…gun-control-supreme-court

In theory this could work - be the end of 2nd Amendment rights in liberal states all together - if successful gun manufacturers just won’t sell in these states - scary stuff !!

Smith and Wesson headquarters and significant elements moving to Maryville, Tenn. They have been in Mass. since 1852. The legislation of the state will not let them produce certain firearms such AR-15's. Also, they are moving from Connecticut, and Missouri. Springfeild will still have some manufacturing operations. I am sorry, I had to correct this I had some of it wrong.

• You mean the clowns that elected him? Good luck with that.

actually no

At the time Newsom won in 2018 he got the largest percentage of any Democratic candidate for CA governor in State history - - - - and even with that margin he only got 61% - - - Now that sounds large, but even in that huge election with tons of other measures that brought voters out the turn out for the election was only 63.28% - - - - - - -so Newsom got 61% of 63% of the eligible voters to vote for him - - - which means that even with his huge victory only 39% of eligible voters actually voted for him

doing the math even if all of his voters stayed 100% loyal to anything he does that would leave 61% of the states eligible voters to get pissed off - - - and that is just the eligible registered voters

On top of this our states huge Hispanic population has been moving to the right politically for years and recently that move has been accelerating rather quickly - - The Hispanics have been opening their eyes and realizing that with their strong family and Christian / Catholic values and also their very strong work ethic that the Democrat party is not as good of a fit as they once thought it might be and add to that the they are learning that all of the promises the Democrats always make are almost never followed through on and I can see that in the not so distant future the left is going to lose a huge portion of a voting base that is almost 40% of the States population

I frankly think the Democrats have made a huge mistake in their judgement of what the Latino population in this state wants, They dont want welfare and handouts, Latinos are a very proud people with a very strong work ethic and huge family values - - and they now coming to realize that those values are not the values that the Democrats support

in nature the tide is always either coming in or going back out, it never just sits at one end or the other. I think the same is true in politics, this State for years, ever since Ronald Reagan, has been watching the Conservative tide going out, but as watch what's happening around me and listen to people talk around me I am seeing that tide start to turn - - - yes the crazy indoctrinated snowflakes are probabally lost to the left forever, but that's a very small percentage of the total population - actually a mostly white very entitled small percentage - - - - but even in crazy ass liberal California the State still relies on working people to function and those people - - they are still a huge majority that for the most part didn't vote for Governor Gruesome

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That;s a lengthy post Edward Neal and I don't spend a lot of time on this subject but here's my take:

At the time Newsom won in 2018 he got the largest percentage of any Democratic candidate for CA governor in State history - - - - and even with that margin he only got 61% - - - Now that sounds large, but even in that huge election with tons of other measures that brought voters out the turn out for the election was only 63.28% - - - - - - -so Newsom got 61% of 63% of the eligible voters to vote for him - - - which means that even with his huge victory only 39% of eligible voters actually voted for him

Flawed logic. With 61% of the actual vote, everyone who didn't vote voted for him.

I frankly think the Democrats have made a huge mistake in their judgement of what the Latino population in this state wants, They dont want welfare and handouts, Latinos are a very proud people with a very strong work ethic and huge family values - - and they now coming to realize that those values are not the values that the Democrats support

Have you differentiated between Hispanic citizens and illegal aliens? I think not. Illegals are sending over 20 billion per year abroad whilst enjoying free services: welfare, health care, food stamps, schooling, etc. They love the Dems.

Note: The number I read was 21 billion. I did not research this to confirm.

I think the same is true in politics, this State for years, ever since Ronald Reagan, has been watching the Conservative tide going out, but as watch what's happening around me and listen to people talk around me I am seeing that tide start to turn

I'm not so sure. The Ninth Circuit just shot down the reversal of the 10 round magazine limit. I guess Newsome has enabled the release of all gun owner data to University of California Firearm Violence Research Center (UCFC) at UC Davis for 'research', right down to social security numbers and addresses.. I'm personally insulted by this as it implies that I (and EVERY citizen in California) am too stupid to see the truth. UCFC is a state-run gun-control group that focuses on creating advocacy “research” to substantiate anti-Second Amendment activists’ claim that gun ownership is a “disease” that needs to be “cured” with gun control. This data will never be leaked or used against you right? It's for 'research'.

In my not so humble opinion, Californians have already been corralled. You just don't see it yet. Meanwhile your government is rapidly moving in the fence. By the time you see it, it will be too late.

SlingLow out!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• And also "TOO" late to do anything about it SlingLow