Some Funny Comics I recently received in emails

• So tell us old wise one, what have you been in denial about all your life? :D:D:D

please don't quote the lunatic - thanks

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You all can bad mouth him and call him a troll all you want.

But there is as much truth in what he posts as there is truth in what the white house and msm says about the kung flu and the shot.

And yes, I know there should be capitals in my spelling, but right now they do not deserve to be referred to with capital letters.

Some of what the dog has posted months ago is now being found to be true.

And I have a feeling more and more will come to light in the future.

If you all choose not to see it, more power to you.

I see it.

I guess you can say I am "woke" to the lies of the democrat government and the democrat msm and china.

The difference is, I don't give a damn if you believe it or not.

Like they say,

ignorance is bliss

• ignorance may be bliss, but believing that every single thing is a conspiracy and a coverup is insanity

• ignorance may be bliss, but believing that every single thing is a conspiracy and a coverup is insanity

I don't quite know how to tell you this, but the majority of the "Facts" you have been told by the left house and the msm is a conspiracy.

It is a conspiracy against half the population of this country, all for money and power.

And who said EVERY SINGLE THING he has said is a conspiracy? Some of it unadulterated FACT, not the adulterated lies the msm tells you.

And yes, some of it is out there pretty far on the conspiracy scale, but still contains some of it in fact.

It just depends on whether you are willing to believe the government is NOT looking out for you, but for them.

They are SOOOOO afraid of losing their power, they will destroy you just to keep it.

OH, and the definition of insanity is sitting there listening to people tell you a lie so many times, over and over until you finally believe it is fact.

• Actually BD has said those exact words "everything is a conspiracy"

and in the past has supported the conspiracy that our own government blew up the twin towers and just about every other conspiracy - - ask him I will bet you he thinks our own government was behind the Kennedy assassination

Also just for your information I am a conservative libertarian and I do not get my news from the left house and or msn as you put it

I mostly get my news from the actual news on Fox and my own research on the internet I pretty much fact check everything to the best of my ability, and unlike some I try to look at all sides with an open mind also just to be clear, I do not consider the political opinion shows like Tucker or Hannity to be news sources - - they are no more news programs than Maddow - - - - they are just pushing the other side

anyway you have a great weekend

• I'm asking a serious question...

What exactly?

And I hope it's not the shotgun approach, because yes, eventually something will stick. WOLF called that out about him a long while back...

Heck, even I said, in a conspiraciclical (made up word probably) sort of way, that with democrats in power, mass shootings would rise... And what do you know... 🤔