Deer hunting in Texas

• Those SOBs can keep their ass I Texas - I’ll stay here in the swamps. Cottonmouths are bad enough - wife found a copperhead on porch last week- everybody else is fertilizing grass and flowers - to hell with that - I just had 100 lbs of snake repellent spread around my house - I HATE those slithering bastards !!! This is how I gotta go on my porch now.....

:00008359::00008359::00008359::00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I tried once many years ago tried to “face my fear” and went to the annual rattlesnake roundup in Sweetwater, TX. Those snake handlers are absolutely INSANE!! Getting in a sleeping bag with em - then 2 guys 10 rattlers in a pit - time raced to see who can get em all in a bag first. Left there probably more scared of em than before I went but knew without a doubt some folks are are just plain stupid!! Guess it was a good day - only one guy bit and hauled to the hospital - DUMBASS !! :00008172:

• Those SOBs can keep their ass I Texas - I’ll stay here in the swamps. Cottonmouths are bad enough - wife found a copperhead on porch last week- everybody else is fertilizing grass and flowers - to hell with that - I just had 100 lbs of snake repellent spread around my house - I HATE those slithering bastards !!! This is how I gotta go on my porch now.....

Bill Martin i stopped at the new Louisiana rest area coming back from Texas before all this virus still happening. Wouldn’t you know it that Louisiana has installed new “Danger Keep Out” signs but the misspelled them.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Bill Martin i stopped at the new Louisiana rest area coming back from Texas before all this virus still happening. Wouldn’t you know it that Louisiana has installed new “Danger Keep Out” signs but the misspelled them.

HOLY CRAP!! Is that the multimillion dollar new Welcome Center coming in from TX to LA?? Thanks for the tip - I’ll remember to step on the gas every time I go past it !!

We have road runners here on the ranch as well as black rat (indigo) snakes. Both species prey on copperheads. You can tell when a road runner has been in action, the dead snake looks like someone went after it with an ice pick!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• We have road runners here on the ranch as well as black rat (indigo) snakes. Both species prey on copperheads. You can tell when a road runner has been in action, the dead snake looks like someone went after it with an ice pick!

I’m sorry but if it don’t have legs I’m killing it :00008356:

• Maybe you can find yourself one of these guys to help you find the road runners

Coyotes are game. They attack chickens 🐔 (a major Industry here!) and housepets among other things. These fellows are just one step up from feral pigs!

The indigo snake above is named "Mr. Snickers". (S)he is a valuable asset on the ranch! As to gender, apart from being rude to ask, I've never been so impudent as to lift the tail & check! =O

• Coyotes are game. They attack chickens 🐔 (a major Industry here!) and housepets among other things. These fellows are just one step up from feral pigs!

The indigo snake above is named "Mr. Snickers". (S)he is a valuable asset on the ranch! As to gender, apart from being rude to ask, I've never been so impudent as to lift the tail & check! =O

I luv ya to death bro but if I ever visit your house and see Mr Snickers shots will be fired ☠️😂

• I luv ya to death bro but if I ever visit your house and see Mr Snickers shots will be fired ☠️😂

You're welcome to visit Bill Martin , the chances of seeing Mr. Snickers are very slim. We've seen him perhaps half a dozen times in 5 years.

We've got 9 acres... plenty of room. Walk away for a couple minutes and he disappears. Besides that, I know where he lives. Easy place to avoid! 👌

• You're welcome to visit Bill Martin , the chances of seeing Mr. Snickers are very slim. We've seen him perhaps half a dozen times in 5 years.

We've got 9 acres... plenty of room. Walk away for a couple minutes and he disappears. Besides that, I know where he lives. Easy place to avoid! 👌

Would you piggyback me if we go in that area ? - then we’re good :00008172: