What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• I installed a new steering wheel today. I'll be 3D printing a back plate for fitment which will then be either made in carbon fiber or aluminum and anodized which will hold more buttons. The buttons will control the digital dash, cycle different boost profiles, activate a line lock, nitrous purge, activate rolling anti-lag, and one for scramble boost. I'm pretty excited about this mod.

The plate I want to make will look similar to this one minus the paddle shifters of course.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Nice et up brother...........Love that dash

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Picked up a Insta360 camera, think gopro with lens front/back. Let it run yesterday when the 14yr old and I swapped out the front grill on the sling to test the camera out. Editing the video is tricky, films in 360 degree so you kind of need to keep track of what you want in the "frame". Sorry, few 360 spins, figuring the tracking out. Really looking forward to the wide angle 4k videos though and trying that out as well. No where near the level of you guys and your photos/videos, but upping my game a little! Oh and jacked it up as intent was to do bumper trim pieces as well, but didn't get that far...kempo classes for the boy got in the way.

• Don’t forget the Missile Launch button!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• That's awesome! You should also add a quarter receptacle for kicks! wink-squared

• [quote='Tripod','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8916-what-was-today-s-sling-project-mods-goodies/&postID=340802#post340802']

Don’t forget the Missile Launch button!

[/quote]

See, now we’re talking!

ZZPerformance, Go Fast Not Broke
    EST 2000

• went to the exhaust shop this morning had my V bands welded on for fitment on the quad kit. also got my second set of QA1 in the other day from troy TrakHamr, the first set was 5 finger discounted while in transit with the kit. now to order a set of spanner wrenches to get them together, and mock the rest of the exhaust up for final assembly. yes I have some rewrapping also to do.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• That Momo steering wheel looks like brushed suede. If it is / try not to get it wet if you can. I had one and after the water got to it a few times it looked like crap.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I mean it has one but it only works randomly. You shit head. laugh-squaredlaugh-squaredlaugh-squared Looking forward to seeing you in Maggie buddy.

• Darn man how do you keep track what all those buttons do. I have a hard time with the four for the cruise control. Really nice. What filament did you print it with?

I'm leaving the printing up to our guy with the 3D printer. He likes projects like this and can transfer the file to our CNC mill to cut the final product. Or I can give the 3D printed one to our guy that does carbon fiber. Aluminum will be a lot faster though so I will likely go that route.

The buttons aren't too hard to remember. The bottom ones are just scroll up, scroll down, and select on each side. Left is for boost profiles and right for the dash. Line lock and nitrous purge I usually put on my right hand since I don't need my hand close to the shifter for those which sends rolling anti lag and scramble boost to the left hand. I had a similar set up in another car so it's really more "muscle memory" but I generally will color code something to correlate with that table on the dash or I'll label it somehow like with a sticker or engrave it.