What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• thanks for the information on the halos brother! I ordered three sets... if you go to the bottom of the homepage there’s a section to sign up to get 5% off with your email. Sign up, confirm when they email you, within a minute they sent my code after my confirmation.

• thanks for the information on the halos brother! I ordered three sets... if you go to the bottom of the homepage there’s a section to sign up to get 5% off with your email. Sign up, confirm when they email you, within a minute they sent my code after my confirmation.

Glad you found the site! Here’s something I neglected to put in on my last write up on this. I see you got the 80 mm lenses they are just a minuscule amount tight on the center round headlights. They fit the outside lights perfectly. I ended up putting two thicknesses of the 3M double-sided tape on the back of those lenses in the center and it worked out perfect. They need just about a 16th of an inch more

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Instead of installing the heated seats on this trip we’re going to give these a try. They are very well rated just got ours in today and it looks like a great solution to not have the extra seat pads cluttering things up. They look very well-made and I love the push button on the chest to regulate the heat settings. Product review coming on Tuesday.

• Instead of installing the heated seats on this trip we’re going to give these a try. They are very well rated just got ours in today and it looks like a great solution to not have the extra seat pads cluttering things up. They look very well-made and I love the push button on the chest to regulate the heat settings. Product review coming on Tuesday.

They look good, but I am not sure if you will really need them very much this weekend - - weather looks to be very nice up Death Valley way lows only in the 50's and highs close to 80 or higher - - going to be a great weekend for riding all over the southern half of the State

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• They look good, but I am not sure if you will really need them very much this weekend - - weather looks to be very nice up Death Valley way lows only in the 50's and highs close to 80 or higher - - going to be a great weekend for riding all over the southern half of the State

I hear you on that but we have to go loaded for bear as we are going to be in all kinds of temperatures. Ridgecrest will be in the low 30s when we leave in the early morning and Shoshone has been in the high 20s and that is the way we will come back again on the way home. Crazy how you can have a 50 to 60° temperature change in the span of six hours . 😎 we are going to head west out of Vegas back to Shoshone on the way home and down to Baker and take kilbaker all the way down to Cema, Amboy 29 Palms and come home that way through the desert. We will be on the 10 freeway between Palm Springs and the exit on 79 for about 20 minutes but that’s it! All the rest of back roads.

oh yeah, and I forgot to mention. There will be pictures😊

• I hear you on that but we have to go loaded for bear as we are going to be in all kinds of temperatures. Ridgecrest will be in the low 30s when we leave in the early morning and Shoshone has been in the high 20s and that is the way we will come back again on the way home. Crazy how you can have a 50 to 60° temperature change in the span of six hours . 😎 we are going to head west out of Vegas back to Shoshone on the way home and down to Baker and take kilbaker all the way down to Cema, Amboy 29 Palms and come home that way through the desert. We will be on the 10 freeway between Palm Springs and the exit on 79 for about 20 minutes but that’s it! All the rest of back roads.

sounds like a great ride - I love the old Kelso train station

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Know what is really cool! FINDING mods you did not know you had! Checking the tire pressure today I see these big "caps". Turns out they are FOBO tire pressure bluetooth sensors. Sweet. AND... DDM package coming today. Christmas in Jan.