Other 3 wheeled vehicles

• Here is a 3 Wheeler Freeway I was interested in back in early 1980's that their was not many made

and powered by 16 HP Tecumseh and was American made ...

Right now at 5k.... They looked like not much in quality when I saw one back then..

And a 1 seater just like the Electric Solo of today

• I watch " Bring a Trailer " every day and amazed what I see and the prices .

Some days I see really great Barigins Yeah right ..Pictures are deceiving ????

I have purchased throught the years a few Lotus's and antique cars and few motorcycles

And few times have been some disapppointed to say it politely..LOL

• harleyujoe I see this one is out there in Joisey. Are you bidding?

I watch BAT also and am finally seeing the bidding soften up, I'm continually amazed at the prices they get though.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• harleyujoe I see this one is out there in Joisey. Are you bidding?

I watch BAT also and am finally seeing the bidding soften up, I'm continually amazed at the prices they get though.

So I ordered a electric bike from Poland called Kosynier ( A Beauty but at 11k cost ) was going to have it done in orange but with the war in Ukraine is hurting supplies

and I have been waitng 8 months so I am going to try and cancel and was heavy on purchasing the Electric Solo but really what has my interest

since posting is the Electric Aptera more than Solo...But I will not buy any vehicle before I test drive one ..But the range on aptera

is much farther than Solo ..So see who makes it to East Coast first for test drive..LOL

• :00007793: Well I put reservation down on Aptera ..

Just hope it is not another Elio..LOL

I was really going to go with Solo single seater with range of approx 100 milles but the Aptera

having a 250 to 1000 mile range ..

I am going with 250 range model and really no extras but has great cargo carrying capacity and seating 2 made more sense.

So we will see next year or 2 how this developes...

But this Aptera reminds me of the Jetsons space craft ..

Do Luv 3 Wheelers for sure...

• Invested and reseved here as well. This is what led me down to the Slingshot route as I was looking for a commuter and ended up at a midlife crisis...

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003:

• Invested and reseved here as well. This is what led me down to the Slingshot route as I was looking for a commuter and ended up at a midlife crisis...

Please keep informed I'm interested also. Have not put down a deposit. I did on the Elio. As far as electric vehicles go, I think this concept fits better than any other electric vehicle produced. I really want to throw some money at it but at this point in my life? Could be a winner!

• Looked at a new jeep Wrangler that is a hybrid but figured being able to switch it to all electric at the hunting grounds would be nice but 21 miles range talked me out of it. They say in electric it is great for rock crawling as it puts out 750 hp. Not in to that as I see it as just a way to spend more money of damages. Not a lot of rocks in Florida anyway.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Looked at a new jeep Wrangler that is a hybrid but figured being able to switch it to all electric at the hunting grounds would be nice but 21 miles range talked me out of it. They say in electric it is great for rock crawling as it puts out 750 hp. Not in to that as I see it as just a way to spend more money of damages. Not a lot of rocks in Florida anyway.

avoid the JL jeeps like a plague... ask me how I know...

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003:

• I have a 2013 Wrangler Sport Unlimited that has had the check engine on for over 4 years. My coder reader doesn't find a problem. Jeep dealer wants $95 dollars to read the code 4 years ago. Every time it is in for repair they reset it and it comes back on. Jeep runs fine. A little black electrical tape over the light will fix it.

Sorry guys I know it is not a Jeep forum.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have a 2013 Wrangler Sport Unlimited that has had the check engine on for over 4 years. My coder reader doesn't find a problem. Jeep dealer wants $95 dollars to read the code 4 years ago. Every time it is in for repair they reset it and it comes back on. Jeep runs fine. A little black electrical tape over the light will fix it.

Sorry guys I know it is not a Jeep forum.

And I have a 2006 unlimited truck.....I will probably sell this for Aptera next year.....So then all three my vehicles will be 3 wheelers ..

• And I have a 2006 unlimited truck.....I will probably sell this for Aptera next year.....So then all three my vehicles will be 3 wheelers ..

I'm thinking along the same lines. Sell my truck, I will be down to two 3 wheel vehicles and a motorcycle. I've had my truck about 8 years. It's been great and at times very useful. But I can count the number of times on one hand in 8 years it was truly necessary. I figure if it comes to that I can rent a truck for a day or two. The Aptera has some storage space for most everyday things and some larger item. I'm liking the front wheel drive with the 400 mi range. Not much more expensive for double the range. I think that is the model the factory is focusing on producing first?