Impeachment, let your Senator Know

• I have been accused of giving the members "bate" (bait) and members should not follow. I don't know what that means. I am trying to generate discussions that gives you an opportunity to express your views. I give mine openly and do not see how all this is "bate". No one should be on this thread to just make statement without merits of explaining a position. It does not add to the understanding of the main goal. How do you feel about the trail as it goes forward.

• There's two issues I take offense to Sam. The first is the basic premise that two wrongs don't make a right. I find it difficult to blame Republicans who have said that they are voting not guilty before the trial even started, or those who will vote against hearing witnesses or seeing documents. While that is wrong (YES, I said it), something has to be done to halt this railroading impeachment that started less than 1 hour after Trump was sworn into his position of POTUS. The reasons have been a lengthy multiple choice score card. They blamed him for asking Russia to interfere with the 2016 election. Everyone remembers what happened. Clinton ILLEGALLY used an unsecured server that was NOT allowed to be used for GOVERNMENT BUSINESS. (An FBI examination of Clinton's server found over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively classified by the State Department.)

When the FBI subpoenaed her computer, they received an acid washed hard drive (a crime of willfully destroying evidence). 33,000 emails were missing and never recovered. Hillary explained that they were emails between her and her daughter regarding her wedding (REALLY?). What Trump said is unambiguous and did not invite Russia to hack her computer or of the computers of the DMC. For all we know he was assisting to FBI to find what they had asked for and Clinton destroyed to hide her guilt. Here os what he said: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

$32 MILLION dollars later, there was no proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to interfere in the 2016 election.

After the 2018 election, the Democrats regained control of House of Representatives. When they were doling out committee assignments, Representative Schiff did everything he could to get the chairmanship of the Committee on Intelligence saying that he would be the "BEST QUALIFIED TO RUN ANY IMPEACHMENT AGAINST TRUMP". (So much for unbiased and keeping an open mind to the facts). That 2018 election brought is some fresh new faces into politics for the Democrats. None better than this one, Rep. Rashida Tlaib. She knew so much on day one she let the world know just how unbiased she was going to be during her term.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1081037086621339648

Fast forward to the basis (or lack thereof) of this impeachment. A whistle blower came forward after being told by someone (probably Colonel Vindman) that the phone call between Trump and President Zelensky of the Ukraine was "serious and needed to be investigated". The Democrats held this complaint and advised the whistle blower how to file his complaint in the best light possible to assure the impeachment that they've been looking for for almost 3 years. My question here is why did the DEMOCRATS in the House of Representatives prep the whistle blower on what to do, yet the chairman says he's never met, spoken to or even KNOWS who that person is. Again, I have to say REALLY? The whistle blower admits to have no first hand knowledge of the phone call, but was told by someone who hear the conversation. Why stop there - might as well check into this to see if it will help them get rid of Trump.Since it's almost certain that the whistle blower was Colonel Vindman. With all the praise heaped unto this active officer (and I mean no disrespect towards him), doesn't he have a chain of command to follow inside the US armed forces that he should have gone to and not to spill his guts to some outsider to go public with this?

There's more - PLENTY more. But as anyone who has ever done laundry knows, to get the close to come out clean you need to start with clean water. This has been recycled mud since before day one. Now the mangers have started their 24 hours of spin tactics. They're presenting just enough facts to make people want to believe what they're saying, while twisting evidence saying that these facts are indisputable. Just today, Representative Garcia from Texas continued with their version of the truth - aka LIES, She said that Trump was withholding military aid from the Ukraine as leverage for President Zelensky to start an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden in a quid pro qou. She said this with a straight face when she also says that Trump was "MORE INTERESTED IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE INVESTIGATION THAN THE INVESTIGATION ITSELF" Really? Is there not another way to look at it? Like maybe he needed to be assured that this newly elected President who ran on a party platform to get rid of corruption, would actually look into the actions of the then sitting Vice President of the United States and what influence he used to get his unqualified son a job on the board of directors of their biggest energy company? Maybe he was going to released the funds as soon as it was announced so as not to put them in military danger for not having the money. He thought that once it was announced, the investigation would have to follow if Zelensky was ever to be trusted again.

There's more, but I think you get the point. When it never was a fair process, never was an impeachable offense, when it never was a bipartisan action, then maybe the Republicans have to do things a bit different to protect their rights. This is a final action. There is no appeal. And the Gouse of REPRESENTATIVES are so afraid of Trump that they made it personal by adding verbage into the articles of impeachment that if Trump if removed from office, he would be PERMANTELY banned from holding public office again. That is not in the constitution. That was the Democrats sayinf F*** U**** Trump. Is this what we the people get when we vote our conscience and put politicians in power to do the PEOPLE'S WORK? We deserve better

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• YEAH!!! What he said 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So samowens44 since you or Rab deleted your other post that you were going to delete all of your videos and content because the members on this forum had the gross audacity to disagree with you and express their own POV was that just a snowflake cry for attention or do you actually plan to keep your word this time?

Yes, I am calling your snowflake ass out not because of your Liberal views, but because you threatened the forum members because they don't share your myopic point of view.

Everyone is entitled to their own political beliefs, but when you rant and threaten repercussions because others don't agree with you that makes you a childish, pathetic little man incapable of civil discourse and you should be ashamed.

So, what are you waiting for? Get to deleting and good riddance.

• A certain political leader is well-known for wanting to take away broadcasting rights for any network that broadcasts anything about him he doesn't like. He also seems to have the inability to not respond negatively to any magazine, newspaper or individual, regardless of the individual's age or situation (such as a decorated veteran, parents of a serviceman killed serving our country, or a teenager who strongly dislikes his policies) who publicly criticizes him or his policies,

• Interesting statement from Schumer today. He said with the news story about a leak from an anonymous source about Boltons book they "now have evidence". Wouldn't that be an admission that they never had evidence? BTW second hand anonymous information isn't evidence.

• To all the members of Slingshotinfo. I apologize to you all for my very emotional demonstration and non rational thinking. Folks, I have never in my life gotten into a political debate before. I see that I can not make good judgement when my emotions of a level that we are now in the political process. I have enjoyed the role I took up to this point, providing videos and post of help for the Slingshot. I see, my place is with helping people with my videos and post of information, not in politics.

I will leave you with this message and also my Threads of Help for the Slingshot on Sam Owens Media and Helpful Info. I will not be able to add more video as I do not own a Slingshot.

Please enough has been stated, just let this post stand and no response is good, Thanks.

• wlhile all the impeachment stuff is going on I just heard the following:

President Trump and ben Netanyahu just layed out a detailed plan for peace, and allotment of land for a two state solution.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...