My trip to Alpha Powersport EH!

• Sorry to hear you got caught in a storm. It was a hot one today. Hate to say it but tomorrow is not much better. Forecast is only a couple degrees cooler than today. Hot and humid again. Only suggestion would be to get up early and travel as far West as you can go early in the day. Good luck and safe travels.

• Those boys are pretty down and needing encouragement. Talking about coming home already, because they need the mana. I don't want these guys to miss out on this once and a lifetime experience. Mark has already Regretted this before. If there's anyone out there in the area between where they are or along the way- please go meet up with them. Or shoot them a text message - TO Keep Riding, that they got this!

• I would definitely meet up tomorrow but they are already fairly far West of me but keep on riding!!! You will definitely regret skipping everything Western South Dakota has to offer. Sure the drive across most of that state is pretty boring but once you get there the payoff is completely worth it. You guys have gone way too far to cut the plan short. Stick with it, what seems like bad times now will just add to the memories of the trip later on down the road......

• Those boys are pretty down and needing encouragement. Talking about coming home already, because they need the mana. I don't want these guys to miss out on this once and a lifetime experience. Mark has already Regretted this before. If there's anyone out there in the area between where they are or along the way- please go meet up with them. Or shoot them a text message - TO Keep Riding, that they got this!

Text sent...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Hey thanks for the texts guys. No worries I am the type who when gets knocked down I get back up and carry on. Beat me up good but no worries. I have to finish what I started too far along to quit now. Just have to do something fun tomorrow and all will be well.

• Absolutely the right attitude. Hang in there and it will pay off tenfold. I've said it before but it applies here as well. Shared grief diminishes the pain and sorrow. Shared joy amplifies and increases whatever you experience! Thanks for sharing everything with us on this trip as all of us have enjoyed it right along with you. God bless you and yours.

• Thanks I want you to like it as well. Was hoping there would have been a flurry of likes but everyone is out partying or sleeping. ;(
    My dealer out in the middle of no where sold 15 slings last year. So I was thinking 30 would be easily achievable. We shall see.

Do you have a map location? I mean it's a year away...

• Do you have a map location? I mean it's a year away...

We're in Media going to Sioux Falls. I checked facebook likes on Alpha Powersport. Saw you and a few people that I know there's probably more but yours was obvious. Hey now I know what DKF stands for. Was nice to see so many likes.

• Wow how can you go wrong with this many people rooting for ya. Kinda makes a guy feel well loved. I guess you just don't realize how many people are following along. Got most of our stuff dried out finally. Only 2 hour ride today so it will be a short one.
    Thanks everybody feel like a new guy today. You know what they say whatever doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger. Well definitely didn't kill me and today I'm superman.
    :00008674:

• Wow how can you go wrong with this many people rooting for ya. Kinda makes a guy feel well loved. I guess you just don't realize how many people are following along. Got most of our stuff dried out finally. Only 2 hour ride today so it will be a short one.
    Thanks everybody feel like a new guy today. You know what they say whatever doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger. Well definitely didn't kill me and today I'm superman.
    :00008674:

That's the spirit SUPERMAN!!! :00000441::00000441:
    My wife and I have been following your epic adventure and we're rooting for you both!!! I know you can do it Brother!!!! My dad & I used to take motorcycle trips to Florida, Keys, and other states along the Gulf each year. There were many times that we got into some...shall we say...hairy situations, and wondered just who the hell thought this would be a fun idea!!! Yet, every year we were ready to do it again!!! The memories are priceless, and I'm so glad we took those trips. I can say from experience that you and your lovely family will look back on this trip and all the good/bad things that happened with fondness. It's all about the memories and experiences you're building my friend!!! If your adventure was bringing you close to us, we'd put you and your son up in a heart beat!!! Hear's wishing you both a safe and fun trip!! :00000436::00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• You have been Superman since the day you and Isak rolled out of the RV Park! We are watching and praying for you, every step of the way!

That's the spirit SUPERMAN!!! :00000441::00000441: My wife and I have been following your epic adventure and we're rooting for you both!!! I know you can do it Brother!!!! My dad & I used to take motorcycle trips to Florida, Keys, and other states along the Gulf each year. There were many times that we got into some...shall we say...hairy situations, and wondered just who the hell thought this would be a fun idea!!! Yet, every year we were ready to do it again!!! The memories are priceless, and I'm so glad we took those trips. I can say from experience that you and your lovely family will look back on this trip and all the good/bad things that happened with fondness. It's all about the memories and experiences you're building my friend!!! If your adventure was bringing you close to us, we'd put you and your son up in a heart beat!!! Hear's wishing you both a safe and fun trip!! :00000436::00000436:

Thank you so much. With this much love. Who needs coffee.lol
    I've had a few of you text addresses to me in case I'm ever in that area. And no mama no single women lol. Pretty cool!
    Maybe once I save up some more money I can have a new thread. My journey around the usa to meet my fellow forum members. Now that would be epic. :thumbsup:
    Of course you could always come see me at the Sundre Sling Fest. When it happens because it will happen oh yes lol.

• Thank you so much. With this much love. Who needs coffee.lolI've had a few of you text addresses to me in case I'm ever in that area. And no mama no single women lol. Pretty cool!
    Maybe once I save up some more money I can have a new thread. My journey around the usa to meet my fellow forum members. Now that would be epic. :thumbsup:
    Of course you could always come see me at the Sundre Sling Fest. When it happens because it will happen oh yes lol.

Thank you so much. With this much love. Who needs coffee.lolI've had a few of you text addresses to me in case I'm ever in that area. And no mama no single women lol. Pretty cool!

Yep....open invitation any time Brother!!! Without a doubt, if I can make it, I'd love to make the Sundre Sling Fest!!! Sadly, most of my epic adventure days are behind me, but the adventurer in me will never die!!! So if I can make it, I will!!!
    This is why I say.....make the memories while you can....they will be priceless for the days you can't!!!!!!!!!! Ride on Brother!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Hey @roadog1aj you could always fly up. I know some who would pick you up at the airport. And he has a turbo slingshot you could borrow anytime.
    I'm considering flying to Maggie valley at some point to meet up with some of you. Without a slingshot but I'm sure I could catch a ride with someone. Or rent one. Apparently that's possible.

• Hey @roadog1aj you could always fly up. I know some who would pick you up at the airport. And he has a turbo slingshot you could borrow anytime.
    I'm considering flying to Maggie valley at some point to meet up with some of you. Without a slingshot but I'm sure I could catch a ride with someone. Or rent one. Apparently that's possible.

Oooohhh.......you gotta stop talking dirty now....you're getting me all excited with talk of turbos and such :00009419:
    Thanks for the invite....we'll see how life is going by then!!!!

• A great adventure and memories that you will always have with you. There is nothing, including the storm, that you won't look back on and have a smile on your face as you describe how severe the weather was and what you did to get thru it. All that and an audience to boot. :thumbup: Pretty tough to beat the memories of this trip! Way to go Superman. Your other half is waiting at home. Enjoy and be safe.