Metricks Visit

• Stopped by Metricks in Manassas to speak with Doug. Needed some adjustable supports for the new front spoiler and wanted to see if he had any spares from their side wing kits. He hooked me up with two stainless steel supports and some freebie vinyl graphics. He also showed me the new top they are working on and I would love to share pictures, but I'll let him provide those when he joins the site. It is the first top that I've seen that really flows with the lines of the Slingshot. Super nice guys at the shop and VERY helpful. Doug even jumped in his ride and chased me down as I had passed his location.

Still working on the lip to get everything just right. Here it is at work today after a test run:

Some may not think that these lips do anything. But, at 85mph the center section would flex enough to drag on the street. Hence why I had to add the 2 supports

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Stopped by Metricks in Manassas to speak with Doug. Needed some adjustable supports for the new front spoiler and wanted to see if he had any spares from their side wing kits. He hooked me up with two stainless steel supports and some freebie vinyl graphics. He also showed me the new top they are working on and I would love to share pictures, but I'll let him provide those when he joins the site. It is the first top that I've seen that really flows with the lines of the Slingshot. Super nice guys at the shop and VERY helpful. Doug even jumped in his ride and chased me down as I had passed his location.

Still working on the lip to get everything just right. Here it is at work today after a test run:

Some may not think that these lips do anything. But, at 85mph the center section would flex enough to drag on the street. Hence why I had to add the 2 supports

How much are these for $$ ?

You cant see me !! or can you ??

• The front spoiler or the supports? The front spoiler is a one off. I purchased the the supports from Metricks. If you contact them they can get you some :
    +1.703 330 8883
    Metricks
    9102 Industry Drive Suite I
    Manassas Park VA 20111
    Info@metricks.us

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

My GOODNESS...that looks super Bad Azz brother. I really like that front chin. VERY COOL! :thumbup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I'm more interested in the spoiler ?? where do you get this one from ??

You cant see me !! or can you ??

• I'm intrigued by the mention of a new top (roof) being produced by Metricks - looking forward to seeing it! Thanks for the heads up!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I have the LED front spoilers and I scrape. But I am not as low as this. What to do with a speed bump?

@WraithSS has a very cool air ride system. He has the ability to take it down low when it is parked or raise it to his liking when not... very nice look!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• The air ride would be nice in several situations.

I've got all the brackets made up to tuck a tank, compressor, relay, and solenoid block inside the tail of the Slingshot. So, all the weight is over the rear tire. Although, not a lot as everything except the compressor is made of aluminum. Ridetech makes 3 different levels of Shockwaves that could work in the kit I set up. Single, double, and triple adjustable. I'm still testing everything to make sure it meets the needs of spirited driving.

I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Doug and his crew - Top notch professionals.

Now Mr Wraith is another incredibly talented individual. This boy can fabricate anything that pops into his head. I would watch him closely as he will make us all look like amateurs. Nice Job brother can't wait to see what else you have cooking!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Now Mr Wraith is another incredibly talented individual. This boy can fabricate anything that pops into his head. I would watch him closely as he will make us all look like amateurs. Nice Job brother can't wait to see what else you have cooking!I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Doug and his crew - Top notch professionals.

Whoa now.....better watch it with that talk. Won't be able to get my head in the helmet tomorrow.

Thank you VERY much brother. That means a lot. We have a great family in the DMV district. Lots of talented people.

• I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Doug and his crew - Top notch professionals.
    Now Mr Wraith is another incredibly talented individual. This boy can fabricate anything that pops into his head. I would watch him closely as he will make us all look like amateurs. Nice Job brother can't wait to see what else you have cooking!

I second that... he has done some things to my SS that I was floored at the results. My front grill comes to mind. Good job WraithSS.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,