• The bottom line is....we all went into sticker shock over the price of the new coil over shocks...

What is this 'we' shit? I saw the price, thought it was high, hit some more potholes and train tracks and bought them. End of story.

And on another thread: "Out batteries are heavy'; Mine isn't. It's a shrimpy little quad battery that I could knock you out with from across the street. My 2 foot long excavator battery is heavy.

You seem to attribute your trials and tribulations on ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to all of us and the simple fact is nobody has the issues that you have. I swear if I gave you a hundred dollar bill you'd find a smudge in the ink then bitch about inflation (I'm not going to do that).

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().

• What is this 'we' shit? I saw the price, thought it was high, hit some more potholes and train tracks and bought them. End of story.

And on another thread: "Out batteries are heavy'; Mine isn't. It's a shrimpy little quad battery that I could knock you out with from across the street. My 2 foot long excavator battery is heavy.

You seem to attribute your trails and tribulations on ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to all of us and the simple fact is nobody has the issues that you have. I swear if I gave you a hundred dollar bill you'd find a smudge in the ink then bitch about inflation (I'm not going to do that).

Trophy-PNG-Picture.png