• Neosolidus Thank you. I got the answers I wanted. Its going to be a while before I buy seats anyway I have to save up for them. I'm just doing my research now. I'll only get one chance to make the right decision before I pull the Plug.

Get a gel cushion for either your butt or back... That'll change the feel. I have one and used it when driving from California to Texas and when I drove from Texas to Indiana. It helped...

Of course, I'm 35 and have aftermarket Ciphers as well... So YMMV... 👍

MiM. Ordered a cushion from Walmart today for my butt. Cushion will have to suffice until I can afford seats.

• canegrinder one suggestion is to sit in as many seats as possible, seek local riders and ask them to let you try their seats so you can have an informed opinion on what feels best for you.

I sat on as many seats as possible and even made trip to race shops and events and sat on the seats there too, one of the shops had the most comfortable and best looking seat I have sat on(that would fit the slingshot) but at $1900 per seat those Recaro were a bit out of the budget plus I was afraid if you put recaros on the sling people would steal the slingshot just to get the seats... but damn they were comfortable and nice.

Luckily you are in florida and you have many local racing shops and many local rider events for you to find something that fits you

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I ran with stock seats the first year,.. 2015, then I bought some PRP which I think were better. Ran those from 2016 through 2018. Now I have some Cypher seats, only been out for a few miles but I love them. They are not for heavy or wide bodies. They really hold you in and have about the same comfort level as PRP at this point. I'll know more after a couple more trips.

• One of the very few squawks we have about our 2015 Slingshot is though we are comfortable enough with the original seats, but while polishing the windshield a couple of years back I spilled some of the polish on to the drivers seat where the white stain still resides today and I have had absolutely no luck in removing it.

Bill

• I ran with stock seats the first year,.. 2015, then I bought some PRP which I think were better. Ran those from 2016 through 2018. Now I have some Cypher seats, only been out for a few miles but I love them. They are not for heavy or wide bodies. They really hold you in and have about the same comfort level as PRP at this point. I'll know more after a couple more trips.

Glad your wife still has a drink holder...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Both of us hated the cup holders,. too far back and a pain to reach. Fixed that last year, added a couple Ram Mount holders that can adjust to any position.

Oh Great Guru...

I am humbled in your presence.

I shall leave this high place and seek my dwelling amongst the hordes of the valley dwellers and low landers.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• canegrinder one suggestion is to sit in as many seats as possible, seek local riders and ask them to let you try their seats so you can have an informed opinion on what feels best for you.

I sat on as many seats as possible and even made trip to race shops and events and sat on the seats there too, one of the shops had the most comfortable and best looking seat I have sat on(that would fit the slingshot) but at $1900 per seat those Recaro were a bit out of the budget plus I was afraid if you put recaros on the sling people would steal the slingshot just to get the seats... but damn they were comfortable and nice.

Luckily you are in florida and you have many local racing shops and many local rider events for you to find something that fits you

Neosolidus I sat on a set of PRP's Saturday They were the $1299.00 ones from Slingmods. I'm thinking the $949.00 ones would be close to the comfort of the higher price ones. They were very comfortable. I think I'm sold on the PRP's.

• https://www.sidebysidestuff.co…2ezAQTEAQYAiABEgJiW_D_BwE

Neosolidus I sat on a set of PRP's Saturday They were the $1299.00 ones from Slingmods. I'm thinking the $949.00 ones would be close to the comfort of the higher price ones. They were very comfortable. I think I'm sold on the PRP's.

This link will save you $100 on the Gen 1 PRP's $849

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!