Slingcave Trailer for Polaris Slingshot

• I will be sporting this up to Maggie Valley

Aluma 18' tilt trailer Probably too much trailer for just the Sling but I can haul cars, my tractors, etc. on it. It's aluminum and pulls like a dream cause it is so light. If you need a multi purpose trailer this is a fantastic unit!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Aluma 18' tilt trailer Probably too much trailer for just the Sling but I can haul cars, my tractors, etc. on it. It's aluminum and pulls like a dream cause it is so light. If you need a multi purpose trailer this is a fantastic unit!

I like it. What's that one cost?

Damn nice trailer. I prefer the tandem axle, as well. Makes for a smooth, no sway ride/tow.

• @Capt SlingThing - Are these trailers only manufactured as a single axle? I see the setback configuration of the single axle, and agree that it will eliminate any sway and draw at greater speeds. Just wondering if there is a tandem configuration in the works. You, being the expert, could probably ease my concerns by saying your single axle configuration would suffice for long-distance / articulated travels (long straight aways). Just asking, not prodding.

No, both the SlingThing and the SlingCave are offered in a tandem version however not in 14' there is just not room for a second axle and the belly pan ramp storage. Tandems are offered in 16' and 18' models. I will say I don't move one of my trailers without at least 1 spare.

Nice looking trailer, Bill. Could you please give the measurement between the fenders, the website says only 82"? Thanks

Just checked the prices, the 16 is $6300 and 18 is $8400, they do build a nice trailer, our 16 tandem is right around $5000. I think ours is pretty sweet to.

• Nice enclosed trailer if all you need/want to haul is the SS. When we head out we want to take a couple more toys with us at the same time...... This is my 7.5 x29 + 5' V nose. Easily fits my SS, RZR, one of my MC's, luggage and all the beer needed for a weekend trip. Would be coming to MV but not in the cards until the daughter is done with her sporting career.

• Nice looking trailer, Bill. Could you please give the measurement between the fenders, the website says only 82"? Thanks
    Just checked the prices, the 16 is $6300 and 18 is $8400, they do build a nice trailer, our 16 tandem is right around $5000. I think ours is pretty sweet to.

It is 82" wide and the sweet thing is both fenders are attached by 2 wing nuts each and come off making loading and unloading a breeze.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• I have no vested interest or use of the product. Just wanted to give everyone feedback from my conversation with @Capt SlingThing. Very nice and knowledgeable gentleman. I haven't seen his SlingCave, but I have seen his SlingThing and it looks great. I ended up going in another direction (thanks @Noel Hughes!), but if I hadn't, I would have definitely bought a SlingThing. @Capt SlingThing is great and I look forward to meeting him in person at Maggie Valley!

• I have no vested interest or use of the product. Just wanted to give everyone feedback from my conversation with @Capt SlingThing. Very nice and knowledgeable gentleman. I haven't seen his SlingCave, but I have seen his SlingThing and it looks great. I ended up going in another direction (thanks @Noel Hughes!), but if I hadn't, I would have definitely bought a SlingThing. @Capt SlingThing is great and I look forward to meeting him in person at Maggie Valley!

Thanks Joe, I sure enjoyed talking with you. If it had been any other trailer and any other dealer I would have been bummed, our deal was win win BUT you did end up with a nice trailer, a great deal from the best folks out there. If you need any help with it or questions at all about trailering I'm just a call away. Looking forward to meeting you and your sidekick at the Valley.
    Capt. Van