Apple IOS app now available in the app store....

• Reminds of the two bulls standing on the hill looking down at a field full of cows. The young bull says lets run down there and f@%k a cow! The old bull says lets walk and f@%k them all....

• 3/4 there....Im getting grey waiting!! :whistling:

Maybe it's slow because it's loading a bunch of Easter Eggs too...........

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Maybe it's slow because it's loading a bunch of Easter Eggs too...........

Ahhhh, I just checked in on this tread....

I am about to turn off the easter egg feature... Then when the shirts and stickers are available for sale I am probably going to kick them back on and reset the counter and for every set level ill give away something...

I see @BONES mention something is slow... Is it the download from the app store that your talking about... Or is it the app pulling the site data that is slow? The site should be fast.... One of the reason that I host the site where I do is because of the speed they offer... Let me know you are still slow....

• Why do you need an app???

The app will get you to the site and display the forum content in a concise way.. It will also make it easy for some members to participate on their phone..

I know that the mobile version of the site is rather fast and that it pulls up on a phone or tablet very quickly... It's just that once you use the app to post pictures from your phone it will spoil you. It will also let you have alerts to topics you want them from.

I want people to engage the site however they feel comfortable...The way it is now, you have multiple ways to access the site... You can do it thru a web browser, the mobile version of the site, and by using the app that you can download and install from the app store. (And soon from the Google play store for android.)

One other thing having an app does is make it easier to get people to come to the site..If they have a simple way to search and find the forum and then install it they typically will.

The app will never replace traditional browser based viewing... Its not even 1/100th of the traffic the site gets... But it is handy to use when you want to look at it when your waiting on your food at the restaurant or when you have a few minutes to check in...

• Ahhhh, I just checked in on this tread....

I am about to turn off the easter egg feature... Then when the shirts and stickers are available for sale I am probably going to kick them back on and reset the counter and for every set level ill give away something...

I see @BONES mention something is slow... Is it the download from the app store that your talking about... Or is it the app pulling the site data that is slow? The site should be fast.... One of the reason that I host the site where I do is because of the speed they offer... Let me know you are still slow....

The Easter egg thing is a little funky. I've had a total of 10 now that when I click on them they don't add to my total 'Found' count - weird...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• The Easter egg thing is a little funky. I've had a total of 10 now that when I click on them they don't add to my total 'Found' count - weird...

That's because they are expired and now past their "Best if sold by" date :D

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi