Havent posted lately. I feel like I should at least say howdy...

• I have been busy getting the new printer going and also with work. The holidays put me bad behind. And on top of that I have had a cold. Not a bad one... just bad enough that it never goes away and just aggravates me all day.

I will try to be more active and post more soon. I just wish the spring would get here. I miss everyone. I cant stand being at home.

Just wanted to let yall know I'm here in the background just waiting to bring the Slingshot out and eat up some rear tires.

Rab

• I know the feeling rabtech, I have been fighting a cold myself for the last 3 weeks. I have not done anything for the last 2 weeks at all.

• MACAWS give me a ring tomorrow before lunch if you can. I have an idea that we need to put into gear. And we need to make sure everything is in place the first warmish weekend this year. Kinda of pre-spring gathering to work on slingshots and shake out the gremlins.

I absolutely see that daily forum attendance is down. However I understand its dreary winter everywhere. But that is no reason we cant look for that warm weekend that we all know will happen. We should be able to give a 7 to 10 day notice.

Anyway. I want more people posting pictures and modifications. I am just as guilty for the low attendance. I should have my ass kicked. The forum is my baby and the members are my family. I have had my attention elsewhere where it shouldn't have been.

For all that read this hopefully I can figure out how to make things move a little faster on the forum. I know we have seen and done almost every mod that can be done. That is why we need to find a warm weekend and get out and play.

One last thing. I have kept my taunting and bragging to a very minimal amount. I think that needs to change a little. I need to get under someone's skin a little about having the power to pull a house off the foundations. I know Kyle D Kyle is gunning for my speed record. But what he dont know is that I have alot of boost that hasn't been used yet. :)

So let's see if we can make it till the first warm weekend and those of us in the south east at least can try and meet up.....

And I guess things could be worse..... I could have a supercharger under my hood.... :*

MACAWS call me tomorrow.

• Yall know it's bad when I get excited because I can watch my dog take a poop on my phone now. Well not actually see him poop. But a map where he stops and squats for a min. I swear I bought a GPS tracker so Lewis wouldnt go wandering off. The only thing so far it has shown me is where he goes to take a poop. It works on GPS, WIFI, and AT&T cellular.

It is a pretty cool device in all seriousness.... it will show me wherever he is anywhere in the U.S. But it's really good at finding where he poops. :thumbsup:

• yea! I could use a super Charger. I also see that if there is another track day those front fenders do have to come off. They are two large parachutes. Cost me 10 MPH on the front straight

I am so desperate to see everyone that if it takes it I will participate in a track day. Yes tall heard it here first. I will go to a track day and try to make it around the track.

• I know Kyle is gunning for my speed record. But what he dont know is that I have alot of boost that hasn't been used yet. :)

Is their a 1/2 mile event coming up? Or any spring car event coming up? I would show up at a goat judging right now. I really am not being picky. I'll take a syrup festival or a barn raising.....

I have one thing to say to everyone

TRACK DAY

rabtech You're getting close to the efficiency level of that 7163. This year will be good. You're not the only one modding over the winter. ;) But I am with you man, just WAITING for the first warm day. I hate this dreary cold weather. I took my SS out drifting behind ZZP last week in the snow and ice just to drive it. We're looking for an old tire to stud and take it out again.

So far the only 1/2 that we can participate in that I have seen is the Battle Creek Speedfest here in MI in July. I'll definitely be there. If Indy has another, I'll definitely go to that one as well. It's unfortunate that Wanna Go Fast took out their motorcycle class last year as they run more events than anyone.

Friday July 5th * Saturday July 6th * Sunday July 7th

Tickets go on sale March 1st 2019 at 12pm Eastern/11am Central

I would also be down to do a track day. It would be a long haul but not too terrible.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Yall know it's bad when I get excited because I can watch my dog take a poop on my phone now. Well not actually see him poop. But a map where he stops and squats for a min. I swear I bought a GPS tracker so Lewis wouldnt go wandering off. The only thing so far it has shown me is where he goes to take a poop. It works on GPS, WIFI, and AT&T cellular.

It is a pretty cool device in all seriousness.... it will show me wherever he is anywhere in the U.S. But it's really good at finding where he poops. :thumbsup:

It is really sad to see that you are so excited about watching your dogs activity and I guess so little it takes to entertain you at this point of your life. I hope you can get excited when weather changes and get out. I wonder if that’s what cabin fever feels like? LOL

Have a good day rabtech

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Following this... in case there is a TRACK DAY and ... winter sucks come on SPRING!!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Kyle D

I am planning on attending speed fest in battle creek this year as well so I hope to see you there. I do business with Original Auto Styling and they are a sponsor, they have also Ceramic Coated all of my vehicles, great group of people over there, have you guys met?