Who's coming to the Ozarks in Sept?

• Jim, I won't be bringing my trailer since I live just 45 min away. I told Trent and Painter they could leave their trailers at my house. I have enough room for those two but that's pretty much it. I will be checking ASAP on some different places people could leave their trailers if we run out of space.

Darrell that is awesome. Thanks a bunch. One less headache.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• We are staying at Land O Nod. Thought we had reserved at the host hotel last year but they didn’t seem to have a record and they are completely booked. Oh well. At least it is rated 4.8 on Expedia and was $98 per night. With breakfast.

We are booked Darrell can’t remember the name of the hotel but we’re there got our trailer built an brought it home Friday, still got to hook pig tail an a few other stuff,,,, brakes etc...!! Maybe it will be a dry spell we’re we can just ride the sling up there........... :thumbup:

• @EjFord we built our trailer on your design, I hope I can pull it with my V8 Ford F-150, it looks very similar to yours. We added a 2 foot dove tail and stayed with your 5 foot ramp, it pulled good coming home but it is a wide sucker..... :D

• @EjFord we built our trailer on your design, I hope I can pull it with my V8 Ford F-150, it looks very similar to yours. We added a 2 foot dove tail and stayed with your 5 foot ramp, it pulled good coming home but it is a wide sucker..... :D

I added a piece of wood across the front to slow down any stones, etc. Mine is steel and I pull with our 2011 Ford Edge --- 6cyl, If I was going to pull all the time I would opt for a V8. The only time its on the trailer is Jan/Feb to the Sunny South or broke and on the way to the shop (once).

• Trying to make it, but at this point, there is a good change I am going to be in Huntsville, AL for work.

CO D12

Hahn SST stage 2X PRP Seats Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) w/ NRG 3.0 Quick release Canadian Headlight R-Shot Accessories Windscreen Rear Protection Plate by Slinglow NASCAR Windshield Kenwood Double DIN SSV head pods with Polk DB 6.5"s SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure w/10" JL Audio Kenwood Amps Slingshot Side Storage 11 Piece Mat Kit TD Canvas top TD lip spoiler 22" Asanti Wheels TD sway bar TD shifter boot cover & parking brake Graphics by AMR Racing QA1 front TrakHamr rear

• ^^ Gonna have to wait n see how some things play out.

I understand. I have got to get busy and turn in some off time to make sure my plans don't get hacked!

Trying to make it, but at this point, there is a good change I am going to be in Huntsville, AL for work.

Any chance you'll be in Huntsville the weekend before?

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Any chance you'll be in Huntsville the weekend before?

There actually is a good change. I owe you dinner!

CO D12

Hahn SST stage 2X PRP Seats Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) w/ NRG 3.0 Quick release Canadian Headlight R-Shot Accessories Windscreen Rear Protection Plate by Slinglow NASCAR Windshield Kenwood Double DIN SSV head pods with Polk DB 6.5"s SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure w/10" JL Audio Kenwood Amps Slingshot Side Storage 11 Piece Mat Kit TD Canvas top TD lip spoiler 22" Asanti Wheels TD sway bar TD shifter boot cover & parking brake Graphics by AMR Racing QA1 front TrakHamr rear

• There actually is a good change. I owe you dinner!

You owe me nothing Sir. I'd like to have the opportunity to shake hands with you again over a good meal. The Polaris factory there in Huntsville is hosting an event that weekend in honor of the "Trail Of Tears" ride that will be passing through there. If you are in town I believe you would really enjoy coming out to the factory on Saturday. At least mark in on your calendar with as a reminder.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868