Show me your day

• May 6 and the summer garden is coming along. Grapes, eggplant, beans, okra, squash, melons, sweet potatoes, peppers, bokchoy, garlic, a blueberry bush and way in the back the part that is mine 5 sweet corn 8o

Oh and the trees are grapefruit, nectarine and sticking up on the other side of the wall is a guava tree. not in the picture are another guava tree, a lemon, persimmon tree and a mango tree that is loaded with baby fruits. My Sara likes growing things she can eat :D:thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
    JRI GT coil overs, DDM short shifter
    Twist Dynamics Sway Bar & DDM mounts

MeanSling Sport Top & OEM Dual Windshield

Pedal Commander + Misc Other Goodies

• Careful monitoring of the 'post your weather' thread indicates that you're going to need a sprinkler or two. I can grow moss without one...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, it's The Show!8)

• Careful monitoring of the 'post your weather' thread indicates that you're going to need a sprinkler or two. I can grow moss without one...

the garden has a full drip system so it should be good to go

• got to work this morning and the power was out. Started to head home, but I got side tracked and took a ride instead. Took Highway 74 up out of the valley and did a loop up to 6,000 feet through Idyllwild and back down the other side to Banning and through the pass and back to work. All in all it was a great way to start the day

even found a hidden lake off the side of the road :)

• Must have used a lot of WD 40 on that crosscut saw. Then a lot of aleve after that.
    JUST SAYIN

Looks like money lying there.

Calling the log buyer today. I have a few more on another lot.

It was a power saw and Ibuprofen. And Rum.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, it's The Show!8)

• Yeah didn’t really think it was crosscut not with this day and so many power tools. I grew up in a logging town in north Louisiana. They had paper mill, box plant and mountains of logs that they turned into pulp wood . Back then these people had tree farms for miles on end.
    have a great day an good luck with buyers
    JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• good thing I am waterproof - 97 degrees and it just started raining - drive home should be fun

• Sorry Brother - i know how much that hurts and I know you and am sure your son is already forgiven.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!