Garage Floor Decal

• Okay, I am looking for someone that can create a template, in paper for me of an outline of the front of a Slingshot that is about 4 ft H X 6 ft W that I can tape to the floor of my garage and using paint fill it in making a nice emblem on the floor of my garage. Thank you to anyone that can help. I think if somebody could make something like this that can just be folded up and mailed out for a nominal price would do well. I don't suppose I am the only one that would like something like this.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• I've been searching for some images that we can use with the Silhouette vinyl cutting machine that Ghost Ryder has.

I'd like to be able to do some vinyl stickers and also use some of the "negatives" to create some neat mirrors and beer steins.

If anyone has something that they think might work you can email them to me at trspamganeyspam@spamyahoo.spamcom jes take out all the spam.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Okay, I am looking for someone that can create a template, in paper for me of an outline of the front of a Slingshot that is about 4 ft H X 6 ft W that I can tape to the floor of my garage and using paint fill it in making a nice emblem on the floor of my garage. Thank you to anyone that can help. I think if somebody could make something like this that can just be folded up and mailed out for a nominal price would do well. I don't suppose I am the only one that would like something like this.

I like that idea. I would put it on the wall in front of the Sling as a parking sign!

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• @Flybuddy I like that but, really needs to be bigger, about 4' X 6', and not looking for a decal but a cutout of it so I can paint it on the floor. I don't think a decal would adhere or hold up on the floor.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• @Flybuddy I like that but, really needs to be bigger, about 4' X 6', and not looking for a decal but a cutout of it so I can paint it on the floor. I don't think a decal would adhere or hold up on the floor.

It would adhere to concrete if you use the correct material and properly prep the floor! Ive done a few in my time now on garage floors and then customers epoxy over them for a permanent seal.

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

I may regret saying this, but I may be able to help you out. I attempted to put a big (5-6 ft. diameter) H-D Skull logo on my floor when I was having it professionally epoxied. The contractor wasn’t much help so I ultimately gave up. However, that wasn’t until after I had already made the entire template and was trying to get it to seal to the floor. If I had more time, and a more knowledgeable and experienced contractor, we probably could have managed it. Unfortunately, I was already about to fire them and just wanted them to get the clear coat down before I wasted anymore of my money on them. A VERY expensive and disappointing experience. I could have done a better job myself and saved a shit ton of money. Live and learn.

Anyway, send me a PM if you’re interested and we’ll see what we can work out. :thumbup:

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams