2018 Calendar Shout Outs - CALENDARS PICTURES INSIDE

• September Grid Page

A closeup of that beautiful Razorback hood from @HeRSling. Check out that chrome and that MeanSling roof on the ride from @Bill Martin. The man, the myth, the legend @Painter sporting his MeanSling top. @airoutlaw takes in the views in a classic SlingshotInfo t-shirt. Looks liek the fall colors are just starting to show on the group pick from @Jdin

Hey @Jdin who all is in that photo?

• June Grid Page

There is a truly touching story behind the submission from @#Savannahstrong that I hope John will share. We got the sun bouncing off @A-Team SS ride and some engine love from @Jdin with a @MiM photo a group meetup

https://www.facebook.com/john.bettis.3/posts/2023275754349545 This is the story of my Slingshot. The picture is of my precious daughter who’s life was taken in June 4 2015 of carbon monoxide poisoning in a vehicle she was riding in . @Ross thank you for this awesome calendar. When we opened that month me and Wendy where in tears again of happiness. Seeing her pretty face . @Painter did this as a surprise for me and Wendy when we got super charger for Slingshot. MiM was there when we dropped it of great young fellow we met. I don’t know how to thank everyone for their support @blk was there also if I got his forums name correct. His daughter made us Slingshot cups to match thank you all in believing in #Savannahstrong

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• https://www.facebook.com/john.bettis.3/posts/2023275754349545 This is the story of my Slingshot. The picture is of my precious daughter who’s life was taken in June 4 2015 of carbon monoxide poisoning in a vehicle she was riding in . @Ross thank you for this awesome calendar. When we opened that month me and Wendy where in tears again of happiness. Seeing her pretty face . @Painter did this as a surprise for me and Wendy when we got super charger for Slingshot. MiM was there when we dropped it of great young fellow we met. I don’t know how to thank everyone for their support @blk was there also if I got his forums name correct. His daughter made us Slingshot cups to match thank you all in believing in #Savannahstrong

https://www.facebook.com/john.bettis.3/posts/2023275754349545

• November Cover

Is that Mr & Mrs Smith (love that movie) - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Nope

Batman and Robin?

Donnie and Marie? Nope

Bonnie and Clyde? Nope

John Lennon and Yoko Ono? Nope

Arya Stark and the Hound? Nope

Marshall and Lilly? Getting closer

You may know them as Mrs November and Mr November but for many of us these two embody the spirit of giving and the helping hand when need most. @KayTwo and @sideseatdriver thank you for helping me be a better person and thank you for your service to our country and this forum

• Extra Page 1

Our very own @ericastar76. Erica may like long walks on the beach but I would bet that she would rather be cruising down the road with @sideslinger. When not mining for hard drives with crypto-currency she is wrenching on her ride making that turbo silver beauty just fly down the road - just kidding - all your hard work has really made a great looking Slingshot!

• Back Cover Page

Hands down, one of my most favorite pages.

First, it is a tribute to @rabtech for putting together this little forum that so many of us have learned from and enjoy each and every day.

Second - this is where I love to share those photos of the women and men behind the avatars and Slingshots. @MiM was instrumental this year in getting me photos of our forum members - thank you sir.

For all those pictured and not pictured may 2018 be full of Slingshot smiles and miles and miles of riding - may it be full of good health and great friends - full of the prosperity that matters - may the hardships pass quicker than the miles

• @Ross,That is Sunrise Grocery near Blairsville, Ga. Front to back Slinghsots are Sam Owens, Pete Leblanc, Karen Rosicki, and Scott Rossicki. A cool place to stop for gas, gifts, drinks and boiled peanuts. Oh, a outhouse style bathroom just for that needed break after a hard ride in the mountains.

• @Ross,That is Sunrise Grocery near Blairsville, Ga. Front to back Slinghsots are Sam Owens, Pete Leblanc, Karen Rosicki, and Scott Rossicki. A cool place to stop for gas, gifts, drinks and boiled peanuts. Oh, a outhouse style bathroom just for that needed break after a hard ride in the mountains.

• Guys, I am having a heck of a time replying to the proper post. I hit the quote, it says loading, I go down to where I see Reply and post my statement. I can not get it to post under the correct post. what the heck am I doing wrong. Why does this forum not have a direct reply line under the proper post. My post for an answer about who was in the Grocery Store Photo, I answered but it went under another post area.

• and I like it too !! Thanks again @Ross and @MiM too.