Just an Idea for blinker and brake lights.

• Actually @MiM you where correct, I just checked my video in super slow (frame by frame) so I have to change the wiring (switch from one terminal to the other). Good eyes, see :evil::P:D (what I did) what happens when you get older.

Dieter, for pointing out that major production flaw, I believe Marco should be entitled to a 50% reduction on the light setup on the passenger side of his Sling (since that's the side he saw the error on). :D

• Dieter, will the side exhaust clear the box?

Yes It should, look at the pictures and if needed I can give you or you can give me dimensions to verifyslingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/65071/
    slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/65073/

• Hello everyone I just like to mention that when I started this idea it was not meant to sell it.
    I just can't afford to give it away. It was and is an idea for MYTOY and all of you know I hate MODS and spending money on them. :evil::saint::evil:
    I'm happy with it and if it stays one of a kind that's not bad.
    Also I would challenge anyone with the LED running strips or similar to the testing of them under the same conditions.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Dieter, for pointing out that major production flaw, I believe Marco should be entitled to a 50% reduction on the light setup on the passenger side of his Sling (since that's the side he saw the error on). :D

Good thing I m not using my SS at the moment, I just could make right hand turns. :00008172::00008172::00008356: At least till next weekend then I should have the other side done, it sucks when you still have to go to work.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Pre 911, I got caught having sex in the back of the plane on a night flight. The girl I was with was so pissed off, she even embarrassed me with her language. She swore at anyone and everyone for almost an hour. When we landed, the local police came on board and grabbed me while they let her go. I was charged for having an offensive person on my weapon!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• A teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he
    attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a
    compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the
    man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the
    man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math
    instruction.

"Al-Gebra is a problem for us," the Attorney General said. "They derive
    solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search
    of absolute values." They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer
    to themselves as "unknowns", but we have determined that they belong to a
    common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every
    country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Trump said, "If God had
    wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us
    more fingers and toes." White House aides told reporters they could not
    recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President. It is
    believed that the Nobel Prize for Physics will follow.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• As a former Jr Hi Math teacher --- Love It......

• Yup! Like @EjFord stated, that's awesome! Planning to share with a few, select teachers... :00008172:

• Why not? Obama got the Nobel Peace Price for moving into the White House

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE