What's your Slingshot worth?

• Well, it's probably still worth a good deal to the dealership because you baby it so much...you even got 1000 miles on it yet? :P

:00008356: okay okay u have me there!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• FlatOut has 2 dealerships in the Indy area. They bought 12 if I am not mistaken at auction. They were all being auctioned by Polaris. They were demos or display types. A gentleman who I deal with that is a motorcycle wholesaler, says that the Slingshot's have a better retained value than most motorcycles. Besides, if you bought a Slingshot to make $, it was a poor decision.

Sent from my iPod touch using Polaris Slingshot Info

Now I think I know how my dealer got my SS...

• Well I sold both of my bikes to get my SS, was getting to old to hold my BMW up when it was fully loaded. My V-Max Slightly modified muscle bike ( that's why the gorilla "self portrait" it had 180 hp on rear wheel) I did love it from 0 to 100 mph straight away but my honey did not enjoy it so much. :00008172::00008172::00000436:

Everyone knows mine is almost stock (I think), but I may have spend more on mods on the SS then the BMW did cost new.
    And my Wife and I love it, plus we made so many friends "priceless"

Would that trailer work with an SS ...Or is it too floppy with one wheel?

• Would that trailer work with an SS ...Or is it too floppy with one wheel?

It is sold, at he time there there not good hitches available. Plus what i got for the UNIGO trailer covered the cost for my Wicket Hitch and the cargo bucket,

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

Edited once, last by mytoy ().

• @mytoy, i traded in my '05 K1200LT for the same reasons. Loved that bike, but don't miss it! I think my legs got shorter as I got older!!!

I know I did grow in to it but not in height, Mine was a K 1200 LTE with headed seats, hand-grips and Navigation ect. We went on camping trips even up to our great Friends from Canada . And now With our SS we went to the SSITS 2017 without trailer from PA and had so much more fun. We don't miss it compared to the :thumbsup::thumbsup::saint: SS

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch