Bummer!!!! 2 week-old SpoilerBladz LED spoiler lights have bad LEDs as of today!!!

• I just got and installed these LED lights a couple of weeks ago. They worked fine up until today. Now three of the LEDs are not working. It looks like it's only a small defect in the photos, but to the naked eye, it stands out like a sore thumb. I've already sent a message to SlingMods.com for a replacement strip, of course I don't expect to hear back from them until Monday when they reopen. Hopefully they'll make this right. They seem pretty reputable from what I've seen so far.

Has anyone else had an issue with LEDs going out like this?

Working fine after the install.

Three LEDs now inop!!

Looks minor here, but to the naked eye it REALLY stands out!!

• Yea ... that does make you a little :cursing: - we all know it's under warranty but it still makes you feels like "darn it I just installed this and it's having issues already". I understand

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I've replaced 3 of them of them in a year. 1 was my fault. A cattle gap claimed one on one of the Kerville group rides. The other two were the same issue your having. Slingshot aftermarket parts are generally high quality IMO, but these lights are true POS's.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

• I'm looking at it as "just one of those things" for now. Parts break and things happen like this. At least I don't have to rewire them to fix it. That was the time-consuming part. This should be as simple as just unplugging the defective one and plugging in a new one.

Of course, I do have to figure out how to get the defective one unstuck from my spoiler.

• Yep LEDs going bad left and right.

These are SlingSshotOnly LEDs, not tricled.

BTW they used to be super bright white....... :00000003:

Those look like mines... they did replace them - I just need to take the time to replace them. My 13 yr old daughter can't stand they way they look ... yellow and spotty looking LED Halos.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Not the first time I hear bad things about TRICLED... @KayTwo? Also, those who struggled with the brake light flasher thing? And their turn signal thing?

Yeah, all 6 of my TricLED halos have gone bad, bright yellow. I've replaced 4 under warranty, and I'm going to be reaching out to Slingmods on the last two.

@av8ingtom got so fed up with all his TricLED shit he ripped every one of them off his machine, I believe.

Oh, and my LED strips on the bottom spoiler are from AutoZone....and they're still going strong.

• I have a few TricLED lights..Only had trouble with the American Flag (twice) with LEDs dying. I simply emailed them a pic and both times they shipped me a new one quickly for free with no questions asked. 3rd one was the charm and has worked for 2 years with no problems.

• Slingmods will replace them for sure. You will need to send the pictures to them, but you can do that on the forum thru a PM. I had to replace all of my LED's on the front several times. Replaced all of mine in Maggie Valley and have not had a problem since. Slingmods is a great vendor and they have some great products, but the TRICLED lights are junk in my opinion. Never had an issue with anything from Slingmods except the LED lights.

• The outer ones had died a while ago during the shuffle when SSO was sold and after unanswered emails I opted to just buy new halos from morimoto which are working great.

Reached out to SSO on Friday morning to see if they would replace the inner ones which are bad now but haven't heard back yet , I will give them a couple of days and if nothing then I will just buy morimoto LEDs for the center and just block SSO in my browser so I don't even go there by mistake.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.